The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Knicks might actually make the finals. East is wide open. Playoff Celtics are sus and I can’t trust Milwaukee so why not. Can’t stand the Knicks btw but I’m trying to watch ball right now without the colors and cities. The real finals will be whoever comes out of the west. I got my money on Denver vs Min. The more rested team will win the finals, taking care of series in 5 or 6 vs 7 will determine who wins this chip.
Denver and Minnesota will play in the next round though, not the WCF…

Would've convinced me that he was LT's son if he was born in the 90's :lol:

item_82811_1.jpg

That’s 100% what I’ve been saying the longest :lol:. It’s like he naturally leans into it, too :lol:

Celtics lose a complete outlier game & it's pages of jokes :lol:
Outlier probably isn’t the right word, but yeah, it took a franchise record of 3s, Zingus worst game of the season missing nonstop easy looks, etc :lol:

If Mazz doesn’t have the defense sag off as much, I don’t think Miami is doing this again.

Is SGA athletic? i was talking to some friends and I say no.

Like to me the top 5 players in the nba are Joker, Luka, Shai, Giannis and Embiid. And Giannis and Embiid are physical freaks and the other 3 are pretty unathletic by nba standards.

Shai has decent end to end speed but his true gift is his ability to stop on a dime and raise up. And being 6’6 with a 7 foot wingspan he gets that shot off over everyone. But he’s not remotely athletic. Got no hops or insane quickness or anything. Reminds me of a less athletic pre injury Shawn Livingstan

Your definition of athlete (and most Americans) is different I think.

Quickness, stamina, durability, speed of deceleration/ acceleration are all signs of being a great athlete.

Steve Nash for example is an incredible athlete but he wouldn’t be considered “athletic” in these standards.

Although I must say, Giannis, Wemby, and Chet are creating a new category of athletes.

Last edited:

After the lakers get swept and Bron ponders retirement, I need a mind the game pod on jokic’s defense and how it’s more than just blocking shots. It’s controlling glass. Playing passing lanes. Changing shots.

AD absolutely fried him but somehow the best PNR ever has lost 9 straight games to Denver. Mid range assassins KD, Booker and stringer couldn’t beat them either

Back
Top Bottom