The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

All that Kirkland brand liquor is legit. Farmed/bottled at the exact same spots as grey goose and patron

Wrong. Patron is produced at NOM 1492. Kirkland tequila is at NOM 1173. Now, 1173 does produce Patron XO, which recently relaunched, and G4. The NOM is a legal requirement for all tequila. It's literally the distillery where it's made. It's printed on every bottle of tequila.

Damn man, the hell happened in here?

Took a nap and see the the thread jumped 11 pages and @xxpizzo got banned....again? :lol: :smh:
It’s a 48-hour suspension. The rules don’t go out the window because your team lost/won and someone said something you didn’t like.

Warnings shouldn’t be treated like “fouls to give.”

The Suns’ outlook is obviously rough, but this is overstated. They’ll still have a first round selection in the even-numbered years through 2030.

All of the first round picks involved in the Beal trade were swaps - not dealt away outright.

At worst, they’ll have the Wizards’ picks in those years. How bad could those possibly be?

what if neither Edwards or Booker are 'generational' & we throw that term around way too loosely?
What is generational anyway? Imo, generational could mean someone who is a step above the rest and could lead his team. Someone that other teams could fear every team. I don't believe Booker has those credentials. And Luka rubbing it in didn't help Booker's case. Ant Man could potentially be. Not a fan of him but I could see the guy came to play and has that killer instinct. I would trade for Ant with great assets. Booker is more of a luxury deal.

Back
Top Bottom