The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

This is the best I’m ever going to do
IMG_2444.jpeg

I would think Utah, Denver or even Portland would have the ideal food markets needed for a slim n trim ZW.

That extension soon hit tho so he can bring in a couple chefs to any foodie wasteland if he wanted.

Well...it's over. NBA Centel has made it to the circle of the internet that houses the Had Pants memes.

Too big to fail now.

So the 🦄 decided to turn *** & run to a *** organization w/ questionable leadership on the court and on the sideline but we’ll always have this

On that note about staying humble
Knicks soon will have their choice of the best players chomping at the bit to get outta their 2nd tier markets and do some real competing at the world’s most famous :evil:

Thank you again Leon Rose, the coaching and development staff, and most importantly Dolan. The best thing he’s done as an owner is become hands off.

Made the mistake of handing it to the sleeping at the wheels Phil Jackson but lessons learned and thankfully that didn’t deter him going forward.

Good on Embiid tho. Mans ends up on the hardwood a bit too much for my liking. Alternatively, Yannis & this iteration of NY basketball were made for each other.

Can someone explain how they determine "All-Defensive Team" on hoop-grid?

I assumed you had to have made an All Defensive Team, but that's obviously not the case.

Back
Top Bottom