The Official NBA Season Thread

one-of-us.gif

The people that say momentum doesn’t exist are just wrong. Mavs been dragged today, and maybe that’s the only thing that can help them.

But they’re down too much.

OH DANTE EXUM.

Thats what the **** I been saying. Why is THJR playing when you have Exum and Hardy (who played a lot last series).

I dont get it, threw away game 3 cause THJR forgot how to play basketball.

dallas showing some heart. willing to take that private charter flight to boston for gm 5.
all it takes is just one game...

I can’t imagine being the MVP and going on national TV while my biggest rival is playing in the NBA Finals before I’ve made one, and saying that you hate them and hoping for the CBA to be what takes them down and not yourself :lol:
I’ve always thought through his humor “he GETS IT” like just common sense, I still think he does but, if it hasn’t happened by now and he had injury concerns coming out in 2014, it’s not going to happen.

@ bsox @greenrhino123 I’m forgetting many of you cause I can’t even get @‘s right because I’m lazy, but I’m only concerned if you’re concerned

Getting called one of the best teams ever and then getting blown out in a close out game is the stuff sports journalism thrives on.

Back
Top Bottom