The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

A 20-year old second year guy that didn't play for two series and played himself out of a rotation role in the regular season is hunting ISOs against a $50m 4x DPOY in the Western Conference Finals...

THIS THE GUY YALL BEEN DEFENDING

I was laughing out loud to myself every time hardy saw gobert on him

He absolutely tried to ball hog even more which is insane by his own standards

LET ‘EM OUTTA JAIL Methodical Management Methodical Management

1716779655244.gif
Nah. Sitting through another day of Gobert +/- discourse is misery enough.

He’ll be back tomorrow, unless he feels like pouting some more.

They’ve got a blood feud going
A feud is mutual.

He’s bravely tried to take petty swipes at me without an @ mention on a regular basis ever since his 5G conspiracy thread was locked over four years ago. It was a routine moderation action for me, but apparently it ruined his entire life.

If anything, I’ve been exceedingly lenient with him, despite him trying his absolute hardest to make things personal. The homophobic insults he directed at one of the other thread regulars here last fall would have MORE than justified a permanent ban.

I’ve just been letting him go with warnings and short-term suspensions, but the system has hard stops in place so anyone who continues to mess around like this will eventually find out.

All it took was hesitation on the first possession and Luka chunking the ball back at him and pointing him to the rim head up on Rudy. :lol:

From then on, kid's light was GREEN GREEN
Even if they keep jones I feel like next season hardy and even omax are going to be seen much more

Green obviously

Hardaway just seems done now and idk about exum as important as he was in the regular season- might have just been a stop gap that panned out way better than anyone could have expected

So you have been caping for him since Real Madrid

But your love for him can't get you to spend $80 on a shoe (all his shoes all go on sale)

But yeah, he is saving Nike basketball

Oh, ok. :lol:

But I told storm2006 storm2006 to put that Luka vs Book one up in his office tho.

He did. That was legendary :pimp:

So you were to scare to put it up at your job, so you got someone else to do it, so you could live through them

I would find that funny if it wasn't so sad.

Next time tighten your cap, ride for your mans, and take that write up like a man, b.

Nah. Sitting through another day of Gobert +/- discourse is misery enough.

He’ll be back tomorrow, unless he feels like pouting some more.

A feud is mutual.

He’s bravely tried to take petty swipes at me without an @ mention on a regular basis ever since his 5G conspiracy thread was locked over four years ago. It was a routine moderation action for me, but apparently it ruined his entire life.

If anything, I’ve been exceedingly lenient with him, despite him trying his absolute hardest to make things personal. The homophobic insults he directed at one of the other thread regulars here last fall would have MORE than justified a permanent ban.

I’ve just been letting him go with warnings and short-term suspensions, but the system has hard stops in place so anyone who continues to mess around like this will eventually find out.
Thanks for the background

As for the gobert discourse- I give lee credit for actually using evidence and in game examples of why he felt the way he did

They can never take away your DPOYs 🤴
They can never take away your plus/minus 🤴
They can never take away your D-Raptor 🤴
They can never take away your Defensive Rating 🤴
They can never take away your Defense PPP 🤴
Can never take away the Jokic fadeaway in Game 7 🤴

Will be gone soon but not forgotten

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
GNAoCrqWgAAWWPz.jpeg

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

So you have been caping for him since Real Madrid

But your love for him can't get you to spend $80 on a shoe (all his shoes all go on sale)

But yeah, he is saving Nike basketball

Oh, ok. :lol:

So you were to scare to put it up at your job, so you got someone else to do it, so you could live through them

I would find that funny if it wasn't so sad.

Next time tighten your cap, ride for your mans, and take that write up like a man, b.

I don’t put pictures of people on my walls bro.

They’re just people.

Storm said he wanted an edge in meetings. I told him to go with that. That’s all.

They can never take away your DPOYs 🤴
They can never take away your plus/minus 🤴
They can never take away your D-Raptor 🤴
They can never take away your Defensive Rating 🤴
They can never take away your Defense PPP 🤴
Can never take away the Jokic fadeaway in Game 7 🤴

Will be gone soon but not forgotten

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
GNAoCrqWgAAWWPz.jpeg

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Don’t forget screen assists !

A 20-year old second year guy that didn't play for two series and played himself out of a rotation role in the regular season is hunting ISOs against a $50m 4x DPOY in the Western Conference Finals...

THIS THE GUY YALL BEEN DEFENDING

This is what would happen to Shaq, and all the big men of yesteryear that go at Rudy. Rudy is leaner built dude, and all these retired players were out of shape in their prime compared to what athletes call in shape today. They were big lumbering dudes with no lateral movement, that come from a time where guards fought through screens so the big man would not be exposed.

Last edited:
Even if they keep jones I feel like next season hardy and even omax are going to be seen much more

Green obviously

Hardaway just seems done now and idk about exum as important as he was in the regular season- might have just been a stop gap that panned out way better than anyone could have expected
I seen enough from Green and Hardy the last couple weeks that I'm absolutely fine with them absorbing those Tim minutes next year.

Tim's gonna get salary dumped somewhere with a second to pave the way to pay DJJ. It's kind of their only play unless Jones is taking less on a 1+1 to re-sign a year from now on bird rights.

Hiw many Mavs fans in this thread were mavs fans back during this series?
The two og’s had to be

They’ve already seen one title. I’m hoping I’ll experience another one with them in a month

We gonna hit up that parade fo sho especially if it’s on my block

If JJ gets the job

I want him and Bron to continue the podcast

So we can know the exact point in the season when Bron has ****ing had it with JJ's ***

Back
Top Bottom