The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

If it is Mavs v. Celts I don't care who comes out on top

Evil wins either way
1000005779.jpg

What kind of Laker fan are you?

Wait, he’s going to target 2 of the guys who were finalists with him for the gig? As a first time HC? That’s interesting
It might be the Lakers that hire them, not JJ specifically. Lakers tried it last go around by trying to hire Stotts as an assistant, but he didn't want to be one.

They hired Kidd for Vogel in 2019. Cavs hired Lue to assist Blatt too.

i owe Kat an apology. he was hoopin in the 2nd and 3rd. he was the reason the wolves were down 15 and not 20+ at the half and then kept it going in the third quarter.

committed dumb fouls, but then again, everyone does when they're guarding jokic. he should have an easier time against gafford, pj and lively

He will make you retract this within the next 10 days.

👀 moe200069 moe200069

If you can’t see why wemby is there, that’s on you. I’ve been saying Gobert was food for about 8 years now. Don’t ask me

Gobert is definitely the dpoy.

I guess my issue with Gobert is they will prop him up for end of the season awards but we ALL know (same voters included) that there will be SOME point during the playoffs where dude is unplayable.

Yea yea yea, it's a season award but for the sake of their own person integrity how do they still vote for him after we've done this song and dance for so many years?

I just don't get IT.

Because the playoffs has nothing to do with regular season awards.

"Regular Season Awards"

Whole lot of #BrainDead Gobert takes from BS and Russillo. Boy, these paid agents need to find something better to do than to spew these irrational Talking points against the DPOY. 🙂

"Regular Season Awards"
Not necessary brother... The Wolves has simply met their match. It's hard to talk sports with average fan because most fans only understand the game they're watching on a surface level. Gobert is a beast on defense but like every other player on the planet, he has weaknesses and Kidd is exploiting that. Kidd is running a lot of sets that cause Gobert to be out an island with Luka and Kyrie, I don't care how good your big man is it'll be near impossible for a 7 footer to stick with those two on an island.. as far as in the paint play Kidd is once again showing his great coaching abilities by calling plays that require Gobert to switch back and forth. If you notice, Gobert is just a half second late on alot of the shots in the paint. The wolves as a whole are just being outmatched and outcoached.

Not necessary brother... The Wolves has simply met their match. It's hard to talk sports with average fan because most fans only understand the game they're watching on a surface level. Gobert is a beast on defense but like every other player on the planet, he has weaknesses and Kidd is exploiting that. Kidd is running a lot of sets that cause Gobert to be out an island with Luka and Kyrie, I don't care how good your big man is it'll be near impossible for a 7 footer to stick with those two on an island.. as far as in the paint play Kidd is once again showing his great coaching abilities by calling plays that require Gobert to switch back and forth. If you notice, Gobert is just a half second late on alot of the shots in the paint. The wolves as a whole are just being outmatched and outcoached.

You are still missing the overall tone of my original post.

While it IS a "regular season award", I still found it amazing that we are going through another year of Gobert winning the award and then dealing with some type of defensive setback in the playoffs.

I am just saying I would expected that to have ended after he won it the 2nd or 3rd time but for them to vote for him again? Just found it funny.

That's all.

Luka is going to get his regardless.

He’s going to get thrown in action nonstop on the other end though too. Something Minnesota is doing a terrible job of this series.

Back
Top Bottom