The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

this ***** draymond really sat on sabonis at the end of the game? like son knows thats where his talents lie to help his team. instead of getting to the other end where the action is, no, ima sit on this ***** and keep him out the play? wtf? cant be life

I guarantee Warriors ain't getting past a team with impact bigs in this year's playoffs.

Looney, Dray, and Kuminga ain't gone cut it. And it doesn't even matter if Steph and Klay average 80 combined in a series, they ain't winning no chip this year cause they got no size/length.

Last year they had Porter, Kuminga, AND Bjelica the Tatum stopper to help Lonney and Dray. This year, nada.

And neither will the Lakers go far if AD doesn't get any help inside the paint from Bamba, Gabriel, and Thompson.

Y'all already know how it go down in the playoffs.

Bucks and all that size and length gonna take it all as long as they're 100% healthy

Maybe PHX, if Ayton, KD, Landale, and Biyombo use all that size to their advantage.

Either way solid chance its gonna be a Suns-Bucks rematch

I feel sick.

Replaying all the stupid coaching decisions Kerr made out there. He plays too cute too often the eff round find out chart. I like Donte as much as the next guy but can’t be having him play large stretches of the game and/or guarding Fox. You gotta put ur A1 defenders of Wiggins and Gp2 on him wear him down.

Screenshot_20230415_225746_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I guarantee Warriors ain't getting past a team with impact bigs in this year's playoffs.

Looney, Dray, and Kuminga ain't gone cut it. And it doesn't even matter if Steph and Klay average 80 combined in a series, they ain't winning no chip this year cause they got no size/length.

Last year they had Porter, Kuminga, AND Bjelica the Tatum stopper to help Lonney and Dray. This year, nada.

And neither will the Lakers go far if AD doesn't get any help inside the paint from Bamba, Gabriel, and Thompson.

Y'all already know how it go down in the playoffs.

Bucks and all that size and length gonna take it all as long as they're 100% healthy

Maybe PHX, if Ayton, KD, Landale, and Biyombo use all that size to their advantage.

Either way solid chance its gonna be a Suns-Bucks rematch

you my dawg but calling OPJ and bjelica the tatum stopper is like saying delladova the curry stopper.. they’re both jokes that lived longer than any of us thought.

loon is the same dude who grabbed 20+ boards in a closeout game against JJJ and steven adams. that’s not “impact?” even without a conventional big, dubs were 8th in overall rebounding and 10th in rebounding differential this season.

size matters in other aspects of life, not necessarily in the modern NBA. warriors got outrebounded tonite not because domas and len were longer, they got outrebounded because they were ball watching, slow to loose balls and not boxing out

This'll be a fun series. Hoping the W's even it up on Monday.

Expecting Fox to continue to produce and Sabonis to have a bounce back game. Monk and Lyles contributed big time off the Kings' bench.

Good to see Wiggins play well after being out for some time.

Frustrating how the W's didn't take advantage of being in the bonus with 8 minutes left.

I don't understand how Steph only had two trips to the line.

Lastly, I wasn't expecting ABC show Fox lighting the beam with Vivek trying to get in the shot lmao. Malika Andrews looked at him like WTF you doing, man:lol:

Back
Top Bottom