The Official NBA Thread

no one's crying, but it's weird to attempt to chastize people who are conscientious about truths over the bad faith entities who have a bigger influence on our society.

Oppenheimer is LITERALLY about the USA dropping the atomic bomb in Japan…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad faith entities have been here before, and after us. The sooner you guys realize, the better

T Bell.jpg

Love the Avengers movies, Russo's aren't in the same stratosphere as Nolan, stop it.

TDK Trilogy
Inception
Interstellar
Prestige
Oppenheimer

Man's a movie making genius, only critique I have is the lack of audio dialogue quality that seems to be a staple of his. The visuals and storytelling is top tier though.

Man…..when you see who’s behind the movie Oppenheimer, and what the aim is….

Whew….

He got some good visuals tho.
Its a movie to propagandize nukes ahead of whats to come

"Oh look at this guy. He's cool, he gets mad ****, lets celebrate him and his device that killed hundreds of thousands of people."

Truly nasty work.

also prolly dont want ppl asking to get in rotation

privately hot boxes the whip - he like me forreal

i aint matching i aint doing **** but enjoy this to the face
Its wild that people are doing this as fully grown adults. Like what are yall talking about? We not sharing anything. What? In Jersey? Where its legal and you can just go buy it? Miss me with that nonsense.

Comfortably the least interested I've ever been in a Christopher Nolan flick.

Normally rushing to the box office on Day 1 - but I'll maybe catch this when it hits HBO Max.
Peacock since it's a Universal movie.

Its a movie to propagandize nukes ahead of whats to come

"Oh look at this guy. He's cool, he gets mad ****, lets celebrate him and his device that killed hundreds of thousands of people."

Truly nasty work.

That wasn't even what the movie was about.

That wasn't even what the movie was about.
He shouldn't have a movie at all. Much less a blockbuster movie that cost $100mm to make. This movie isnt a celebration of this person? With all this press about it? It surely isnt some sort of tragic story. He's framed in a fairly positive light to my understanding.

Its wild to me. But thats America.

He shouldn't have a movie at all. Much less a blockbuster movie that cost $100mm to make. This movie isnt a celebration of this person? With all this press about it? It surely isnt some sort of tragic story. He's framed in a fairly positive light to my understanding.

Movie is anything but a celebration of the man himself. Not going to spoil it here but you're pretty off base with the analysis.

Movie is anything but a celebration of the man himself. Not going to spoil it here but you're pretty off base with the analysis.

Haven’t seen it yet. But James Woods is a racist lunatic. And it’s interesting, that the characters he plays, match his looks :lol:. But yeah…

compared to a country like brazil for example. no american kids are not playing as much unstructured soccer at young ages.

David Epstien, Author of The Sports Gene (good book) talks about the research on this

A 2013 study in the “International Journal for Cross-Disciplinary Subjects in Education” found that kids in unstructured situations were more daring and creative but when parents were present, “the behavior of the children took on more expected and less imaginative traits.”

1690380708624.png
Kids are more creative when there parents arent around lol wow who would have guessed

The thing is the person the movie is based on as much more complicated and nuance view of nuclear weapons than "Whoo-hoo, I invented nukes". Especially given the situation.

From what I read, the thing the person they misrepresent in the film is Harry Truman, and his decision to drop the bomb.

Back
Top Bottom