The Official NBA Thread

Had to check if this was real. But Somebody explain the coaches and bones thing to me. Because I don’t fully get it?

What’s missing, that we aren’t seeing? I get he don’t play d, and can be a chuck…but he was seen as a bright, coachable young talent like 7 months ago. Now, he’s a malcontent and all the coaches hate him and won’t play him :lol:
I’m not sure if it’s much more than him being an undersized chuck who doesn’t play defense or playmake for others. He was delusional in Denver thinking he was better than Murray. He’s just about to fall out of the rotation in LA.

Where is Doctor Rivers? Does ESPN have rules about commentating on teams you used to coach? The announcing team is great. Doctor violates his Hippocratic oath to do no harm every time he calls a game or coaches a team.

20231115_182118.jpg

Vein popping and everything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man trying super hard and Rudy wasn't even resisting :lol:

Had to check if this was real. But Somebody explain the coaches and bones thing to me. Because I don’t fully get it?

What’s missing, that we aren’t seeing? I get he don’t play d, and can be a chuck…but he was seen as a bright, coachable young talent like 7 months ago. Now, he’s a malcontent and all the coaches hate him and won’t play him :lol:
No indication this time it has anything to do with attitude. Just that the Clippers have been getting killed playing small-ball since the Harden trade, Lue wants to shorten the rotation to try and prevent that and Bones is small and easier to take completely out of the rotation than Russ or Norm or Harden.

More of a casualty of the bad results of the Harden trade than any significant problem with Bones himself.

Five games is appropriate. Frankly, I might've gone more to deter him (LOL) from future transgressions and taking the spotlight off the IST, but he's going to keep doing his thing regardless.

Back
Top Bottom