The Official NBA Thread

The season or the girl :nerd:
Using 500 Days of Summer to describe basketball is insane :lol:

That it actually works is insaner :rofl:
ezgif-5-00d8771f77.gif

Yall just be watching whatever cause what is this movie.
An indie romantic dramedy starring Joseph Gordon-Leavitt and Zoey Deschanel. It’s about a relationship that starts and runs it’s course, but doesn’t move in chronological order. The narrative jumps back and forth in time.

Big hit in the 2000s

I thought Bey was part of that young core?

Just about to add Detroit to my watch list too.

Knicks great Kobe Burks is always a good watch and Kevin “Korner Kev” Knox is getting a chance it seems.

🤔

Yeah, the fans holding onto those Bubble Mid-Range and 3 Ball dreams are like Joseph Gordon Levitt in 500 Days of Summer. The Bubble was the Ikea days but that was an aberration and is now a fleeting memory. They need to let that go and they'll be much better off. This non-Bubble AD should be their Autumn.

He doesn't need to be Bubble AD, I think the fan base would gladly take the All NBA 1st team terror on both ends that was Pelicans AD which is pretty much been how he's played the last week.

I wish I was a gambler because before hitting Ctrl + Enter on that post I 100% knew antidope antidope was going to shade the folks who have seen 500 Days of Summer :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It was a bit unexpected. I am dying at
Sometimes I forget that half of NT thinks they're Roger Ebert

:lol:. Although they had JGL looking flabby and sick for most of the movie, 500 Days of Summer was fire, though.

Not necessarily in terms of relationships but whenever something doesn't go as I expected, I think of it with the backdrop of the 'Expectations vs. Reality' scene :lol: |l

It's basically a movie about the unsuccessful posters in the thread about yambs

Artsy
sabu (1).png

surprised you comic book movie dudes hadn't heard of 500 days of summer...

JGL was wearing a cape throughout the whole movie

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

An indie romantic dramedy starring Joseph Gordon-Leavitt and Zoey Deschanel. It’s about a relationship that starts and runs it’s course, but doesn’t move in chronological order. The narrative jumps back and forth in time.

Big hit in the 2000s

I watched that movie in 3 first dates during my time at uni and was a hit every time lol.

I wish I was a gambler because before hitting Ctrl + Enter on that post I 100% knew antidope antidope was going to shade the folks who have seen 500 Days of Summer :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It was a bit unexpected. I am dying at

:lol:. Although they had JGL looking flabby and sick for most of the movie, 500 Days of Summer was fire, though.

Not necessarily in terms of relationships but whenever something doesn't go as I expected, I think of it with the backdrop of the 'Expectations vs. Reality' scene :lol: |l

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t lie I watched 500 Days of Summer too 😭

(I was forced tho)
:lol:

I once got kicked out of a girl's house cause I refused to watch The Notebook. It was a two man too, messed it up for my boy as well.

A 13-year-olds gotta have principles. Still have never seen that trash movie. I can just tell its bad.

I am crying right now. My man not only ****ed up the yambs for himself but his boy too all over not wanting to watch the Notebook?!?!!? Like not even **** up the mood but kicked all the way out! At 13!!

Back
Top Bottom