The Official NBA Thread

So go be a spot up shooter for Lebron?

I agree.

But 37% from 3 isn't going to get it done, he needs to cut down on his volume of shots.

Basically. Ray wasn’t out there trying to dice up dudes with his handle or going to the cup trying to yam.

He could even study Shai/Derozan with the mid range. Klay should be aware that his body is fragile and injury prone at this point. I’d be trying to avoid major contact at all costs.

Shoot the mid range, 3s, avoid the paint at all costs, unless it’s a gimme or breakaway. Preserve himself to elongate his career

Basically. Ray wasn’t out there trying to dice up dudes with his handle or going to the cup trying to yam.

He could even study Shai/Derozan with the mid range. Klay should be aware that his body is fragile and injury prone at this point. I’d be trying to avoid major contact at all costs.

Shoot the mid range, 3s, avoid the paint at all costs, unless it’s a gimme or breakaway. Preserve himself to elongate his career

Klay has an ego. He has the same problem Melo did when he was falling off. He still think he's 2014-15 Klay.

He would be best served getting 26-28 min off the bench each game.

Klay still a starter. He just needs to dial back his shot selection but that’s not what got him throwing up set though. I get it but he needs to wash his face

Klay still a starter. He just needs to dial back his shot selection but that’s not what got him throwing up set though. I get it but he needs to wash his face

On a championship contending team??? I can name 20 2 guards/wings I'd rather have than him right now.

I think Embiid should slim down regardless. Not his fault Kuminga landed on him, but he should ease the load on his knees.

Same thing like LeBron did. Drop the weight as you age. Your functional strength will remain because you’re at your physical peak. Drop 40-50lbs and play at 250-260

Zion gonna have to have a Barkley in Phoenix transformation to avoid that same path as well.

Things only get worse and more susceptible to injury but he’s still young.

On a championship contending team??? I can name 20 2 guards/wings I'd rather have than him right now.
The warriors aren’t a championship contender though. That window is closed. Klay still serviceable if looks himself in the mirror.

20 guys is wild though. Max strus started in the finals last year. The bucks would gladly take Klay. The sixers would had Embiid been healthy. He just can’t be the #2 he was all those years.

20 teams would start klay right now...for the minimum
GSW should do him right and buy him out

going down the rust path

Meh, I’m just hoping to see a long career for the man.

Regardless of the kit, still one of my fav talents in the league.

They’ve been without Mobley/Garland for a chunk of those games. Good team but better when the full roster isn’t there

Yeah, but 14-1 and now second place is quite the jump.

It also helps that the Sixers are hurt and Bucks hired Doc Rivers.

I think people are distrustful of the Cavs still because of how bad the playoff flameout against the Knicks last season was. They were a top 4 seed last year and went out meekly and have mostly the same team.

I think that’s another factor contributing to why they’re not getting talked about.

Smells like DJM mite or could be a Knickerbocker soon.

QG would be the sacrificial yute in the trade but it wouldp be better for him to get anustart elsewhere also w/ a better fit.

Smells like DJM mite or could be a Knickerbocker soon.

QG would be the sacrificial yute in the trade but it wouldp be better for him to get anustart elsewhere also w/ a better fit.
knicks trading for murray to start repairing that klutch bridge

they should trade for thanasis if they cant get murray

chess not checkers

IMG_0406.gif

Back
Top Bottom