The Official NBA Thread

Lmao Adam is big mad.

In the Adam Silver era, the NBA has:
  • Added sponsor logos to team uniforms
  • Digitally imposed advertisements on courts
  • Changed the rules to allow sovereign wealth funds to purchase minority ownership of teams
  • Partnered with crypto companies to sell NFTs
  • Renamed the NBA D-League to the “G-League” in honor of Gatorade
  • Partnered with sports books, despite past gambling scandals involving NBA referees, to the point where “money line” stats appear pregame, gambling-themed shows air on NBATV, and daily fantasy sports ads often appear during free-throws

… and he’s upset that players are making a business decision during an exhibition instead of prioritizing the “purity of the game.”

Dame:
i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

The game would have been more interesting if they made it USA vs World

Maybe they would have played like they had something to prove instead of the 3 point practice and layup line that was on display

Worst basketball game I ever seen. The highlights are dames half court shots? Like there was barely any good dunks. No energy. Nothing. High School warmups is better than this.

A G league guy is winning the dunk contest. Has that really soaked in!?!? Twice now. The NBA dunk contest is won by a guy not in the actual league.

My phone and feed all weekend had zero about the all star weekend until late tonight on how bad it was.

Kobe leaving the game and retiring is one of the most impactful things ever. I’m sure if he was here he would clown this trash.

The announcers and Silver had really nothing good to say.

Last edited:
AS game approaching levels of Pro Bowl. They should just cancel it atp, players don’t care anymore. I’m not sure they have a reason to care.

Back
Top Bottom