The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Position definition debate :sick:

I thought they said this era was “position-less” I’m always confused in that regard.

Picking and choosing. NT gone NT

AI gets brought up in 2 guard debates, so should Steph.

D-Wade was labeled a PG for a couple years because he was tweener combo guard. Then, he was strictly considered a shooting guard.

Penny was labeled as PG too, Idk man

Is Allen Iverson brought up in PG or SG debates? I feel like whatever label AI has gotten, so should Steph

Isiah is tough,

the numbers don't justify his greatness.
and even the perception at the time doesn't, doesn't have many major awards, not many high MVP vote totals.

I feel Jamal Murray could wind up operating a similar space (at a lower level) at the end of his career if the nuggets win multiple chips.

People will look back at his career, see the mediocre stats, the lack of awards and think like maybe other players were better.

but the people who saw his playoff performances live will always think he was better than his stats.

I think this is one of those exceptions to the rule where the opposing player is a threat, so you don’t have to guard them. Something like that.

do you know what the term "exception that proves the rule" means?

if magic guarding the PG was the general rule, and not guarding magic was the exception. "exception that proves the rule " would apply. So in this scenario it would apply. it doesn't apply in say 1991.

This is why everyone doesn't need a mic in front of them. Like Bean didn't pack them boys up in 5 in '08 at the old ages of 31, 30 and 25 respectively. Had a lot to say but never won back to back...miss me with the nonsense.

I have a movie for Mr. Cole to watch.
zgXH3KJJqjvea9YKGCB36twVn2L.jpg

Look at Sochan man, smh. It’s like having dogs with two separate feeding bowls and the more aggressive dog tries to bogart both. Smh. Only Vassell and Wemby belong on this team
Everyone but Devin needs to go. Sochan can stay cause Wemby likes him I guess, but what's the point

Ninjas love to blame everything and everyone else instead of just taking accountability of their game being off.

Realistically, Darwin cheated on his ex-wife and probably got ratted out. He don't want no more rodents around him and we know how that boy D'Angelo crawls.
FUTURE DISSENT

Naw, it's cool to like someone showing you love. People be overreacting to X/Twitter/social media in general. Not like dude dogged Tatum.

Don't make something out of nothing like these softies in society.

Ninjas love to blame everything and everyone else instead of just taking accountability of their game being off.

Realistically, Darwin cheated on his ex-wife and probably got ratted out. He don't want no more rodents around him and win know how that boy D'Angelo crawls.
*weebey.gif*

Did not know/think about this angle at all :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom