The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

They didn’t goof for sure

KP didn’t fit. Gafford and Lively are better fits as bigs next to Luka

Mavs would’ve never gotten Kyrie had they kept Brunson

Washington is a better fit as a 2-way wing than DFS because PJ is more aggressive offensively, a better scorer and imo is a much better rebounder and much better defender averaging a block and a steal a game for his career

So yes, DAL finally got Luka better all around help because DAL is deeper and more balanced as @Platinum State mentioned
Interesting take

Y'all lucky if all you gotta watch is random movies for your girls

Had to go to the ballet a couple of weeks ago

Been to 5 poetry concerts this year already. FIVE!

My black *** was in that mother****er watching Swan Lake like...

giphy.gif

I went to Ulta and Sephora in the same day.

Damn, Godspeed brotha, godspeed.

If never been, if you ever take her back to Jamaica, she gonna wild out.

I posted this in the Political Thread a while back about what my girl put me through the first time I took her to Lucia...
Brah you think dating a black woman saves me from taking corny *** pics

Taking "cute" pics with their man is one of black womens' favorite activities

The first time I took my girl to Lucia, it was a damn photoshoot everywhere. She was overwhelmed by the island

I remember paying for a tour of the island with this middle-aged Rastafarian dude.

Mans takes us to this over century-year-old windmill on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, in a field of sorrel plants.

My girl made the bus driver come out of the car and take pics of me and her in all kinds of poses. At first, dude was annoyed, but then he got into it.

Catch mans looking mad professional,

7Gx0.gif

Giving me instructions like..."My yute, pick her up in ya arms, let the breeze blow inna her hair.....Yesaai ! that's the one......smile Dread, smile"

Y'all lucky if all you gotta watch is random movies for your girls

Had to go to the ballet a couple of weeks ago

Been to 5 poetry concerts this year already. FIVE!

My black *** was in that mother****er watching Swan Lake like...

giphy.gif
I don’t have that issue, but I do feel obligated to stay conversant enough in a couple Real Housewives shows and Vanderpump Rules that I kind of know what Wifey is talking about when she talks **** about people on the shows. It’s a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom