The Official NBA Thread

I know :lol: No matter what happens we aren't getting equal value return, so as long as we land a couple FRPs that could line up with Scoot and Sharpe's timeline, I'd survive.
You guys lucked out with scoot

Just get firsts and one piece and it’s a win

Dame stuck with y’all for a long time anyway

What’s the one piece though? Miami doesn’t have a piece to send. Herro ain’t it
I’d take herro just fine

If it’s with another team so be it and whatever piece they have

Simmons proposal was no better, so if they’re doing right by dame they’re gonna need to accept it ain’t gonna be another all nba in return

Yea I’m not understanding the nobody wants Herro thing…He’s still young, a proven scorer and already got his deal done so trading yo again shouldn’t be hard

Wouldnt hurt Portland at all to bring him in and take a look

Hmmm not really

If they sign brown to 5 years, he’s young. Fvv bridge towards next time they have cap. Brooks is young. Amen, green, Sengun, Whitmore, KPJ still there.

Fvv/kpj
Brown/green
Brooks/

I mean it’s not the worst trade but I understand why it’s not loved
FVV maxed and Jaylen Brown super maxed. That a contender? If not, doesn’t make sense to tie up majority of your cap space in those 2 guys

I can't believe Zion found a way to get that Green and Christopher video leaked just to distract people from the fact he HASN'T SENT THE WIRE TRANSFER YET!

Folk gotta stay focused and see what's really going on.
Now what would’ve really distracted if he had vids of old boy from the Spurs last year. Will he ever play in the NBA again?

FVV maxed and Jaylen Brown super maxed. That a contender? If not, doesn’t make sense to tie up majority of your cap space in those 2 guys
i didn’t say contender.

Not every teams thinks in terms of: tank or contend.

Owner wants to fill seats. Be fun. Make money. That would get it done.

Not saying it’s an awesome deal but it’s not egregious.

I’m surprised we’re not hearing about the Suns trading away everyone who isn’t KD, D Book, Beal and trying to run 3 on 5

I’d take herro just fine

If it’s with another team so be it and whatever piece they have

Simmons proposal was no better, so if they’re doing right by dame they’re gonna need to accept it ain’t gonna be another all nba in return
Yea, I’m just not trading a Top 15 guy to get back Tyler Herro, not on a rookie deal as the centerpiece of the deal. “Do right by Dame” wouldn’t be more important than setting the franchise up for success. When that GM is getting fired 3 or 4 years from now, nobody is going to applaud him for “doing right by Dame”.

i didn’t say contender.

Not every teams thinks in terms of: tank or contend.

Owner wants to fill seats. Be fun. Make money. That would get it done.

Not saying it’s an awesome deal but it’s not egregious.
I would rather have all the young talented guys getting shine to be fun and fill seats. Maxing out Brown and FVV is a way to do it too

Back
Top Bottom