The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Joker was a load to deal with for anybody , that's on top of the fact Ayton might've been banged up

He quit vs Dallas last year.

Playing against Maxi Kleber and Dwight Powell.

gucci3.png

Man all of us did some sus stuff playing around when we were younger (nothing crazy yall know what tf I mean) but that JG video is od wild. :lol:

Need Cam and Mase to review that for a flagrant 2. :lol:
Facts...this new generation built different.

Imagine what they would do with nobody in the room/cameras off....

Bol Bol wouldn’t have a rotation spot at first but I’d love for the Knicks to take that flier.

If RJ survives this summer I know they’d be a happy duo as the two neophytes go back some time before their draft day.

Bol Bol wouldn’t have a rotation spot at first but I’d love for the Knicks to take that flier.

If RJ survives this summer I know they’d be a happy duo as the two neophytes go back some time before their draft day.
Why Bol Bol keeps getting traded/released. On paper and probably in 2k he seems decent for a backup. Perfect for the Knicks almost but I’m like why no one want to let him develop for a couple of years on their bench

Damn , didn't know that Bol shot it so poorly. Every time I watched him it seemed like he hardly could miss
Bol been a tease. He shows flashes, but no consistency.
He got more playing time since the trade that folks wanted. We see the highlights, but there was a lot of lowlights as well.

Last edited:
Why Bol Bol keeps getting traded/released. On paper and probably in 2k he seems decent for a backup. Perfect for the Knicks almost but I’m like why no one want to let him develop for a couple of years on their bench
Apparently
Bol been a tease. He shows flashes, but no consistency.
He got more playing time since the trade that folks wanted. We see the highlights, but there was a lot of lowlights as well.

FVV already showing that vet influence already :smokin

That’s the type of vet you want. Harden would have had that young man turnt up at the white party in the Hamptons. Or even worse, he wouldn’t have invited him and FT’d him from the party to see how his workout went :smh:

Back
Top Bottom