The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

taylor swift prolly got her beat
935.gif

I been going to the H, way too much recently :lol:

KAMP! I just wish I could fly down on sundays, for Chapman n Kirby, and the shenanigans afterward.

I hope they keep that, THAT! Cuz maneeee
I see they done brought the sign foolishness down to Kamp…used to be simple happy bday messages last I was there now they cutting up like a day party up Euphoria, I blame your mans H Frinks :lol: :smh:

Nurk has not been the same since he broke his leg.. Maybe this will be the jumpstart he needs but he def lost a step and his effort lacks.

Dame played himself. He should’ve left that loser organization a long time ago. All those years of unwavering loyalty for Portland to ignore his wishes and trade him to Wisconsin :smh:
Moving from Portland to Milwaukee is definitely nasty business :lol: :sick:

At least he'll actually be contending now

Moving from Portland to Milwaukee is definitely nasty business :lol: :sick:

At least he'll actually be contending now

Nasty business is not negotiating in good faith with the Heat even though he repeatedly expressed his desire to go there. Dame is just another example of an athlete that showed loyalty to an organization that showed none in return.

Damian Lillard is an elite professional basketball player that has routinely expressed his desire to compete for an NBA Championship. The Portland Trailblazers sent him to a team that won a championship two years ago and has a Top 3 player in the world.

There are only 41 home games in Wisconsin, the other 41 are on the road and he can live wherever he wants in the offseason.

Why exactly is Portland a bad organization and why should Dame be unhappy about his new work situation?

Nasty business is not negotiating in good faith with the Heat even though he repeatedly expressed his desire to go there. Dame is just another example of an athlete that showed loyalty to an organization that showed none in return.
This idea that Portland didn’t negotiate in good faith is just silly. They took the deal that was best for the franchise. If Dame wanted to choose his destination then he should’ve just tested free agency but he chose the massive financial security that he got in Portland.

As much as I don’t like Deandre Ayton, he’s ahead of Herro is pretty much all metrics that make sense to compare the two using. Plus they already have a small two guard who can’t be the primary or secondary creator.

Back
Top Bottom