The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i saw this on another board

which reminded me of this

2emlg5u.jpg

laugh.gif

Idk if I should get the game early tomorrow or wait till tuesday so my boy can hook me up with his discount at SEARS.. Does anyone know how much discount SEARSemployees receive?

This news about the roster glitches and bugs is very disconcerting.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

This news about the roster glitches and bugs is very disconcerting.
smh.gif

Hopefully this will get them working on that patch ASAP and have that released soon. Right?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

i saw this on another board

which reminded me of this

2emlg5u.jpg

laugh.gif
What's wrong with desean in that pic????? I don't get it , he's wearing shoulder pads, If thats wat ur gettin at. IM lost.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Arms dont bend that way and they got that dj paul treatment too
Ugh sholder pats SIT on top fo your shoulders. They dont run flush with your shoulder joints. It is entirely possible to have your arms look funnycoming out of your shoulder pads especially if they sit up high and you are frail as hell.
laugh.gif

Especially if you are moving your arms forward or backward this causes your shoulder pads to sit up EVEN higher...crazy huh?

i don't get what is so funny with that DeSean pic either. It just looks like he is pumping his arms while running.

For people in the Houston Area, Gamestops and EBgames WILL NOT be having a midnight release, HOWEVER the stores will be opening up i believe an hour beforethey originally open so those who have the game reserved can get their copy.

And i lost at the regional round yesterday in the gamestop NCAA tourny.
frown.gif

cant wait to wake up tomorrow and get the game! it doesnt really matter though i get it a day early!

Can someone tell me how the EA Locker works? We DL rosters from Xbox Live without buying a transfer kit or anything?

I don't read much on NCAA message boards anymore, but is there someone out there already working on names already? I remember that one dude blacklover usedto have PS2 rosters done with the quickness.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

pastapadre(that's his gt) has em' up for 360 owners.

I don't know how true this is, but I read the 360 versions aren't having as many problems as the PS3 version
Not true, Pasta got his rosters sent to him by EA.
So he didnt have to edit nothin.
Dudes doing the 360 rosters are running into the same problems.

Really I aint trippin off the rosters cuz if the game is sick, Imma play it regardless. but how they didnt fix depth chart and all the other bugs is silly
Good looks.
Yeah I agree, from the demo the gameplay looks
pimp.gif
, but EA stays $*!@!%@ upwith the bugs and glitches
smh.gif

They got a monopoly on the market.

There is no competetion word to Fab.
It sucks too, cause especially with Madden they stay giving a half assed effort and they know that since it's the only NFL game out, everyone will copregardless.
Those exclusive deals are crap for the consumer.

Anyway, I will cop along with the new Nas album on Tuesday.
Speaking of the Nas album, I can't remember the last time I physically bought an album.
the album is tuff though and it will be copped.
pimp.gif

I usually get the game for 360 but ill be getting it for PS3 this year. Will i be able to surf the web on my PS3 to dl the rosters or will i still need to buya memory card?

^ have you not been able to follow the thread? No to your question. You can download rosters right from the game on all systems.

Where is everyone getting their copy? I'm going to Target, Coke Zero FTW! Or FTL?

Gotta wait till tomorrow morning to get mine. Wish I had it now. I'd have something to do all day.

Does anyone know if there are options for online dynasty so a person can not restart a game against the cpu? the video on it shows it will tell you how manytimes they reset but It would be nice to have a setting that would auto give them an L for it.

After reading some of the threads over at OS, I've decided not to buy the game until a patch comes out to fix most of the problems. I just don't knowhow some of these oversights got through the "testers." Unreal...

I want to wait, but I can't hold out that long.

I've been anticipating this game for a while. Its really the only game I play w/ any sort of regularity. I'll just have to play through the glitchesand hope they are not TOO bad....

How do you sign up to become a tester for any Gaming companies ... cuz they cant have theses RPG playing dudes trying out our NCAA or Madden Games thinking itssome WOW type steez

bruh, EA pays $8.50 per hour to game test
laugh.gif
You dont even wanna waste your time

and to report on the previous issues.

apparently the teams disappearing were the cause of a corrupt master roster file. and everyone who used it as a template got a crash and when they editted,teams would disappear.

there is a "work-around" where they disconnected from the internet and began editting the rosters from scratch.

FDK is supposedly having no problems now and will be done with the rosters for ps3.

So , everything is on track.

but the depth chart is still the same as last yrs
smh.gif

I lost in the NCAA Tourney Regional Round as well at Gamestop. I was angry, dude beat me with Oregon. I ran with the Gators.

Back
Top Bottom