The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Texas vs Nebraska needs to hapen tonite, or it will be simmed.
Kush hit me up last night and told me he wouldn't be able to play tonight.

I'll throw him on Auto tonite then, U can play the PC ...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Gunna how come I don't see you jumpin on the 360 dynasty now that I'm chokeslamming dudes left and right?

You were mad quick to get on me in my down year
smh.gif

rent a 360 already and let's do this!!
mad.gif

Me vs U on PS3, U would get your head cracked.
No one ive played adjusts gameplans on the fly like me.

Yall r comedy tho. Yall cant win unless yall have all 99 speed dudes.
Even when I got subpar teams I pull off some Ws just off stick control (pause) and scheme I aint never Lost all my User V User games in a season even with Garbage #%# Ole Miss.

laugh.gif
for real, im the only one that cant seem to recruit these 99 sp 99 acc 99 agil RBs and WRs... Ive taken a few Ls lately cause i been playing horribly andmy QB (Nako...) has made some
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
passes
smh.gif

Its cool tho, the fastest player ive ever recruited was on Okie St. and then i lost that team to that GTRDONE dude and he OD'd with him constantly:lol:

Im cool with my 95-96 spd guys... ive won plenty of user games with teams rated lower than most others... If i just went or that 4th and 1 vs ePHAN that gamewoulda been a wrap and FSU would still be undefeated through season 2
tired.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Gunna how come I don't see you jumpin on the 360 dynasty now that I'm chokeslamming dudes left and right?

You were mad quick to get on me in my down year
smh.gif

rent a 360 already and let's do this!!
mad.gif

Me vs U on PS3, U would get your head cracked.
No one ive played adjusts gameplans on the fly like me.

Yall r comedy tho. Yall cant win unless yall have all 99 speed dudes.
Even when I got subpar teams I pull off some Ws just off stick control (pause) and scheme I aint never Lost all my User V User games in a season even with Garbage #%# Ole Miss.

laugh.gif
for real, im the only one that cant seem to recruit these 99 sp 99 acc 99 agil RBs and WRs... Ive taken a few Ls lately cause i been playing horribly and my QB (Nako...) has made some
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
passes
smh.gif

Its cool tho, the fastest player ive ever recruited was on Okie St. and then i lost that team to that GTRDONE dude and he OD'd with him constantly:lol:

Im cool with my 95-96 spd guys... ive won plenty of user games with teams rated lower than most others... If i just went or that 4th and 1 vs ePHAN that game woulda been a wrap and FSU would still be undefeated through season 2
tired.gif
You lost to that bum!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Texas vs Nebraska needs to hapen tonite, or it will be simmed.
Kush hit me up last night and told me he wouldn't be able to play tonight.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
[h2][/h2][h2][/h2]
iheartkush@Dre_704 yoooo you gonna be on right now?about 14 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to Dre_704

https://twitter.com/Dre_704Dre_704@iheartkush LOL, I'm finna go to bed. Tomorrow night?

iheartkush@Dre_704 I know for sure I won't be able to run tomorrow night. Wednesday coo?

Yea, not my greatest weekend of NCAA to say the least
smh.gif
smh.gif
4 people got their first W's against me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
first of many
laugh.gif

i got in that booty. pause.

son you really do make senior thesis type posts though... i can't even motivate myself to read that %+@@
laugh.gif

i just got done studying, i dont wanna feel like i'm doing homework and %+@@.

Gunna let me back in to Duckdown with CU. I have the next two weeks off I'm trying to ruin someone's season even if my team sucks.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Yea, not my greatest weekend of NCAA to say the least
smh.gif
smh.gif
4 people got their first W's against me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
first of many
laugh.gif

i got in that booty. pause.

yeah, im pretty sure tOSU in that dynasty is a problem.......(me, with some speed?!?!?!?)

gunna, it aint about having 99 spd dudes...

it aint even about having NICE dudes...

can i at least get within 5 yards of cat? lol

i'd have been grabbing 2 and 3 star recruits off speed alone....had i had the actual chance to do any of that...

can i have more than one corner with at least 90 speed?

my starting DBs:

soph cb-94 speed (only dude worth anything)
jun cb-87 speed
soph cb-85 speed
soph cb-85 speed
frosh fs-91 speed (was injured for 3 of 4 quarters)
soph SS-89 speed

now, dude's RB is 99 speed...

once dude got to the edge (which happened, what, 4 times?)

it was "run in a circle away from this guy, run away from this guy"

wasnt no tackles being broken, wasnt no jukes being juked, wasn't no skill being highlighted..

it was really fast guy outrunning really slow guys...

laugh.gif
, everybody always got the ultimate "that wouldnt happen to me"

i'll give you my GT if you rent an xbox, you can play as the tOSU roster i have and THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN...

ole miss? what's the defensive speed looking like?

like i said, i could see if dudes were dismantling me, caring my defense up, getting busy (mizzouri the first year, nako last game we played)

i wouldnt be able to say #!$%...i havent said #!$% to shots OR nako

but when you sloppy man getting wins off of speed, just take your win and keep it moving...you not impressing me...you not making me mad...you not outplaying me...none of that..

like i said, come join the Large Dime, bro...

or just wait to get demolished by my DECENT tOSU team in shot's dynasty

but when you have 85 speed corners, and you're facing a 99 speed rb (that sprints to the sidelines), then what?

what adjustment you gonna make? go to dime or nickle and add ANOTHER corner that's slower than your LBs?

dude, i was blitzing corners cause all he was doing was sprinting for the sidelines, guess what happend? WR levels the corner...
laugh.gif

if i actuallly had a decent team, i'd actually be mad....but since i don't, i really don't care about losses in nako's dynasty

nako knows, we talked on chat about my feelings.....

like i said, i'm a bum, come on and hop in this big ten dynasty if you wanna impress me...

until then? keep sprinting to the sideline with the fastest player in the dynasty...
laugh.gif

period.

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

Gunna let me back in to Duckdown with CU. I have the next two weeks off I'm trying to ruin someone's season even if my team sucks.
No.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's gonna beat the brakes off KU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

eek.gif
thank god i just smacked thesefools down
laugh.gif
they are still good too they was playing they !%* off

LMAO it's hilarioius no one is joining you *%$#!! dynasty folk, you had your chance to back up all that mouth then you got DESTROYED man, it was amassacre. I had 60 points in 3 Quarters! You were kicking onsides at half fam come on now........OHIO ST was like ranked number 5 or something like that at thebeginning of the season. You just suck man plain and simple. And I'm amazing at FS play, take Nako's wang dang doodle out of you mouth sir.

I feel you on allll that tho, right?

But [Cam] At the end of the day [/Cam]
70-29....
I done got mollywhopped too.

But damn.
first off, don't you run with FSU?

how slow is the slowest starting DB you've had?

exactly.
Yeah.....BUT I also ran w/ Auburn and TTU tho'

ohwell.gif

And its not like FSU is that good

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I only took two L's to Nako due to a 60 ovr team....but i still beat you....and now that I have a good team in VT and I know my RB will win the heisman. Also I have a easy +@$ path this year to the BCS. All I gotta do is go through Mizzou and it's a wrap. I mean if I can beat him with that 60 ovr Miss St. It should be piece of cake when I have 2 amazing RBS and he lost that 1 CB that was a beast last year.
laugh.gif

lemme see what recruits i got coming to tOSU before i pop fly

roll.gif

my first user v. user game in an NT dynasty NOT using alabama?

win.

we already know you won't play me with OG rosters, "i don't play for nothin, dog"

sounds like alot of

P7230229.JPG

to me...

and when did i talk my team up in nako's dynasty?

all i've ever done is talk about how awful my team is...

laugh.gif

dude still hasnt beat me by 80, like he said...

last year, he was madd nervous and pulled the win out at the end...respect
indifferent.gif
(if it helps you sleep at night sir)

this year, 99 spd rb to the corner....that's it..that's all.

go on, pick a big ten team, dude...

laugh.gif

i DARE you

black-rob-news.jpg

(oh, that's right, you 'dont play for nothin',
roll.gif
)
indifferent.gif
@ you. Im out here beating you like Joe Jackson and you still talk? You are a scrub. How do you complain about one team not having enough speed for a full season, then get the chance to pick ANY, YES ANY TEAM IN THE NC DOUBLE @@+#%$% A and pick a team, then complain about the same problems you had last season. MESSAGE: IT'S NOT THE TEAM IT'S YOU. Now if you picked like Duke, or Kentucky i would understand, but you got TOSU out there lookin like FCS WEST. You suck man.......
tired.gif

first off, i was refering to my game in shotsrangout's dynasty....that i won....different team....they actually have people on defense in the 90s in speed...

and yes, even today, i will beat the brakes off of you with them.....never have i ever, ever, ever gave my team in Nako's dynasty ANY props, WHATSOEVER....

unlike you, i didnt hop on, look for talent, then make my decision....

i told nako tosu, immediately, with no log in....absolutely NO idea who or what was on the roster...

lol@its not the team its me

i'm undefeated in two other dynasties, which i joined with OG rosters, but somehow, someway, this dynasty thats 4 years in, i'm just so garbage...
eyes.gif

like i said, see me with OG rosters or join this big ten dynasty...

OR

just wait to get smacked on in shotsrangout's dynasty

oh, forgot, "i cant log in"

eyes.gif

Im cool with my 95-96 spd guys...
roll.gif
, i'd be cool with that, too

instead, i got 85-87 speed guys

roll.gif

it's me, though....

GIVE ME A BREAK....

Lmao so you're pretty much saying that if you had a 99 ovr defense with everyone at 99 speed you would demolish me, that shows that you havealot of skill
eyes.gif

ok, honestly, AirMaxin and eNPHAN I think you two should just boot the game up pick og roster teams and run one game, winner takes all, loser shuts up.

and AirMaxin i've seen you on there playing ranked and unranked games before so none of that "i only play dynasties" excuse.

get the one run in, then stop the back and forth.

Nako I haven't played a ranked match since lik early feb and that was for cash, so iono if thats what you're talking about. and Enphan send me a inviteso i can give you your L in your lame dynasty. All i want is a team thats within 3 ovr points of yours.....so I can give you your first L

My Ole Miss squad had CBs with 88 speed.

btw OLE MISS JUST BEAT THE BEJESUS OUTTA KUSH
laugh.gif

42 - 3 OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

last season, I wrote on my lil quote: 2011 the yr Ole Miss football changed

Im tryin to told yall!

Nako I haven't played a ranked match since lik early feb and that was for cash, so iono if thats what you're talking about. and Enphan send me a invite so i can give you your L in your lame dynasty. All i want is a team thats within 3 ovr points of yours.....so I can give you your first L
you know what teams are taken....you can pick any other big ten team...i really don't care...

roll.gif
@within 3 pts.

my team is an 89 overall...30-0....

"yo, next time we play, i need a team within 3 ovr speed average w/ you, okay?"

laugh.gif

why don't you just roll with northwestern like you wanted to originally,
before you pussed up and said "i'm playing too many dynasties" only to ask for the invite 2 days later...

yo, you beat me by even a POINT with northwestern, i'll put "xAIRMaXiNx is the greatest NCAA player EVER" in my sig

roll.gif

but i'll put money on you not even finishing the game...

laugh.gif

and it damn sure will be a hell of a lot uglier than 70-29
Northwestern does not sound like Notre Dame. Also I do not know which teams are taken. JS i would atleast like a team other than the FCS typeteams you're trying to stick me with here....I mean TOSU + 2 years of recruit + a dynasty full of bums(how do i know they are bum you ask? because enphanis 30-0= really good team. Im just saying whenever we played your team was superior to mine in the ratings I just wanna make this fair.

this thread too much for me...

yo enpahne and airmax

just play 1 ranked game, as the same team....both be FLA they have speed and whoever wins is the champ of yalls.

i dont understand why i should im here killin dude and cats like nako/shots got better/faster squads, yet he claims he's better than me

My Ole Miss squad had CBs with 88 speed.

btw OLE MISS JUST BEAT THE BEJESUS OUTTA KUSH
laugh.gif

42 - 3 OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

last season, I wrote on my lil quote: 2011 the yr Ole Miss football changed

Im tryin to told yall!

My QB might as well have thrown on a Ole Miss Jersey. I know you seen dude throwing behhind the target on
nerd.gif
% of his throw right.
smh.gif
i got worked though (no aiyo) i aint gonna front
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom