The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sumatran_Tiger.jpg

25kansas.xlarge2.jpg

pimp.gif

They're adding a new feature where you can create your own conferences with any teams you want in '10.

And OU is back to their losing ways as Mizzou put up 59 to their 39 last night.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

btw, can I count on all yall to join the NCAA 10 dynasty when it drops?
you already know i'm in
July 10, 2009 I am there....

It's got to the point where I don't want to log in to DD anymore

And FG3 just gonna come in and try to swoop my #1 recruit QB with the visit during our game

CONSPIRACY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
PND. Before the end of the season, Im switching u to a more competitive team. Either K-State or Texas A&M. So u can at least do the off season stuffwith them

U really were dealt a bad hand.

laugh.gif
Stay Classy!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Enphan, just retire til ncaa10
if you promise to stop sucking me...my girl is getting jealous

you don't play in the other dynasty, anyway

so for all intents and purposes, i did "retire"

not like you gonna see me with any decent team..

pimp.gif
@gunna

i can post user v. user stats, too....just not in nako's dynasty...

laugh.gif

how about my 71 ovr. frosh FS (54 tak, 44 catch) winning the Heisman in a 5-man league?

81 tak, 15 tfl, 26 ints, 15 def TDs....
pimp.gif
(he has like 90 taks this year, with a game to go)

(about 9 of those picks came against users)

i mean, of course, im not as good as you, though....

i don't have the skill to make 85 spd dudes catch 99 spd dudes....

i can finally admit it....
laugh.gif
Yeah you run away wih your tail between your legs, coward.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yeah, you do that nako...

(btw, isn't lsu the "fastest team in america"?)
you never answered my questions..

how long ago did I tell you to drop me, and how many games have I played since? how many times have I logged in since?

(answers; 2 weeks, at least; one, after the switch; once, to check my roster and play airmaxin)

why is this an issue? we're ALL in shotsrangout's dynasty...

oh, that's right, yall got 5 years of recruits to attribute to your "skill"

lol

year 2 in shot's dynasty.

nako, I aint even join your dynasty THE FIRST TIME until year 3.....
(with 3 years of cpu recruiting...that's sooooooo good)

airmaxin, I have a user win....the first user game WITHOUT my "stacked" alabama team that you DIDN'T switch to.....

so, let my nuts breathe.

I'm a bum tho.....just stay out of shot's dynasty like you have up until now...

lol

and, like I said, ill be waiting for the easy, skill-less 100+ pt. shutouts against the cpus....
Well to be fair, in shots' dynasty I was a one loss team with several 5 star recruits going into the last few weeks then he transferred thedynasty file over and suddenly I was a 3 loss team with only two 3 star recruits? Two of the losses to teams i BEAT. the only person i've lost to in thatdynasty was fraij, that's it! no one else. yet i have 4 losses in it now (thanks to that shady shady sim of my game with ecook. you know what im talkingabout psu
laugh.gif
). but i dont complain nearly as much as some of you.

"All my speed" that you keep referring to I brought in in ONE season before you came in. Go look at my roster. There's a reason all of my fastplayers are sophomores. Seriously go look. Go look back in this thread and see Airmaxin, literally two seasons ago, commenting about how the fastest playeron my team was a 94. You know what I did? I re-cruit-ed.

You joined a dynasty in 5, what the hell did you expect your team to be like?? If anything I gave you the best non user controlled 6 star team in Alabama, goget a bunch of fast 3 and 4 stars and replenish those holes in your secondary you complained about. I don't know what the hell you wanted. And theninstead of doing that you just kept complaining about how slow your team was and of course nothing changed. The cpu isnt gonna bring in speed, it goes afterawareness, YOU have to actually do something. And yeah I saw that you havent been playing your games. That's lame
smh.gif

cuz ive been trying to make you stay in the big 12 since u joined and u kept jumping around. plus ecook left the big12 leaving mizzou with ZERO comp

Ohhh but yeah man i gotta stay with VT they are hella stacked, and hopefully if I do my recruiting like when i Had Miss ST. we can go back to back.

EDIT: Well even though he doesnt have comp it's a slim chance now that he will make the BCS anyways with that L you gave him, but you should switch USCback to UT because HE has the easiest path to a Champ with only one user game vs...Krich...atleast I have 3.

lol mizzou still ahead of me wit 1 loss is SHADY...i need airmax to beat mizzou then im going for back 2 back yessssssssssir

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

lol mizzou still ahead of me wit 1 loss is SHADY...i need airmax to beat mizzou then im going for back 2 back yessssssssssir

You'll have to go through me if you wanna go back to back sir......

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

You'll have to go through me if you wanna go back to back sir......

How?? Fla gunna run the table again so its gunna be him and i again...

we still aint played huh airmax?

Thats wack ima be undefeated too....Man you gotta take a L to the comp or go back to UT because all you gotta do is beat the CPU to get in I gotta go through 3people.......!+!% aint fair....

smh.gif
how you gonna leave UT Ecook? If Mizzou didnt love how i turned around their program so much id be taking that job... last yeears recruit class is whatskeeping me at Mizzou, if i can recruit like that again ill have a crazy squad

Nako switch me to UT man, I wanna atleast have a shot at the chip. Because i'll be stuck @ #3 with VT.....I was killin $!% with them too....

fraij I beat ur boy Pete 52-7 last night
laugh.gif

he threw 7 picks and a fumble and my WR ran/passed/threw for a TD but as soon as the game ended my +*$# froze up. i msg'd him and asked him to log out andsave the results and i dunno if he didnt see it or if he was just salty but he dipepd and the game never got recorded so i had to replay it and lost two of myguys to injury
smh.gif
laugh.gif

just so you can let him know i wasnt doing anything shady for the score to be 63-10

laugh.gif
if these boys are cool with u going to UT I will but i don't know how i feel about handing you a bcs bid. i'll let you know how i feel in a bitabout that.

Im just saying you handed one to Ecook by giving him USC with only ONE user game vs Krich which is really just another CPU game(no offense Krich) but yeah. Imjust saying you kinda like automatically gave him a spot.

Ok, well you just sealed it I'm gonna switch you to Oregon when I get on. They're top 10, have some speed, AND they play USC and the teams are evenlymatched. beat him and you got urself the bcs.

gl.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

fraij I beat ur boy Pete 52-7 last night
laugh.gif

he threw 7 picks and a fumble and my WR ran/passed/threw for a TD but as soon as the game ended my +*$# froze up. i msg'd him and asked him to log out and save the results and i dunno if he didnt see it or if he was just salty but he dipepd and the game never got recorded so i had to replay it and lost two of my guys to injury
smh.gif
laugh.gif

just so you can let him know i wasnt doing anything shady for the score to be 63-10

laugh.gif
if these boys are cool with u going to UT I will but i don't know how i feel about handing you a bcs bid. i'll let you know how i feel in a bit about that.
roll.gif
yea he sent me a message earlier "Got roughed by Nak" or somethin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I told him to take Texas now that Ecook vacated his spot but he said hes stickin with Tenn for good, and im not gonna leave Mizzou either...

The whole point of Dynasties are to build programs... its
smh.gif
smh.gif
to see dudes jumping ships because their teams are buns or they just suck with them (especiallywhen they can just plug into a team that has top notch players like VTech's HB
smh.gif
)... I havent had the best teams by any means but im holding my own...

And i really think having people in conferences by themselves is a bad idea, so i support the Airmaxin to Oregon move

Back
Top Bottom