The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

it aint about the BCS to me, i just wanna play against more ppl....its pointless now to be honest, every1 all spread out

well if you woulda stayed @ UT then everything would be straight, so in a way you messed everything up...

right...nako forgot to give me user games and switch me over kid...thats why im sayin just put me back so i can play my 7 user game or whatever

Y'all argue like some broads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

well if you woulda stayed @ UT then everything would be straight, so in a way you messed everything up...
AirMaxin has a point...
laugh.gif

But no it is kinda my fault. I forgot he wanted to move so i scheduled 7 user games for Texas and completely forgot about USC. his Auburn game was completelyby chance. and with the makeup of your conferences it was impossible for me to schedule anything for tOSU and VT. but dont worry im gonna try to power throughthis season within the next 10 days. just sit tight at usc and oregon, it sucks i know but meh.

and i'll get on in a little bit and advance

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all argue like some broads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

...and switch teams like terrell owens...

"switch me to vt....oh, no, they can't win the bcs, give me oregon, oh wait, no...give me..."

roll.gif
@getting through the season in 10 days...
we started on sunday. we're on week 4 now.

maybe in yours we advance like once every two days sometimes twice....
laugh.gif
, we just finished our 3rd season up last night.

we got the season done in about a week, and that's only because we waited on tone for a day or so...

he dropped now.

we get it in.

(we DO only have 5 people tho)

once every two days? never.

not since i been in it.

sometimes twice?

roll.gif

no.

Like you said you never really log in to this one since you dont care about it, so how would you know?
nerd.gif

yo nako throw me on auto for this season...

my boys bday this weekend so we goin all out, dont wanna hold up u guys

edit- i just found out i knew the girl driving the car that killed Angel pitcher Nick Adenhart this morning....wont be able to play for a min. RIP

yooooo

why did she flee the scene tho?

that makes it 100x worse, dog...

she didn't flee the scene. ecook worded it wrong. she was driving the mitsubishi that had the angels pitcher in it. the scumbag driving the other car fledthe scene.
indifferent.gif

sorry for your loss ecook. RIP to her, the angels pitcher and the other person who lost their life.
frown.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif

OKIE STATE AND THE NEW COORDINATORS ARE A PROBLEM.

68-7 over Kush and the **Edit** cornHuskers WHEWWIEEEEEEEEEEEE

smh.gif

last 3 User vs User games. Ive given up 1 Total TD. and 16 Total Points.

pimp.gif

Next up, DreClark and the Texas Longhorns ...

yeah my fault yall she was driving the car that the Angel pitcher Nick was in...they were on and off dating

its sad man i was just partying with her 2 weekends ago.

dont worry fam. UR NEXT
U got bigger fish to fry then worryin about my Typo

One suggestion, reschedule any recruits u got comin to this game.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dont worry fam. UR NEXT
U got bigger fish to fry then worryin about my Typo

One
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

*I hardly ever schedule recruits for user vs. user games anyways
tongue.gif

Seriously, If u even keep this game close, U would have played a Helluva game and I will give u all kinda props.

Yo don cory and pksmith get yall gm in btw Shots u said u removed me but didnt invite me.
im sending the invite after the advance... will do that today soemtime

whenever u ladies are ready. Florida's not the one holding things up.

Were in ur conferencez. Stealin all ur recruitz.

I have no clue what you're talking about^ but yea it womps cause VT's recruiting game was sweet but iono about ORE's it's gonna take some workBTW shots it works now so you can take me off auto and Ecook hit me if you tryna play, btw Nako y u 0-2 in shots dynasty? And Enphan TOSU isnt as good as umade them sound, that a very beatable team. Iono if you just talk like that because of Pryor and his 93 speed which might come in handy for you since all youreally do is run to the sidelines and throw....

Back
Top Bottom