The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

it wont let me DL rosters...it says i have an XBL limitation, but i know that it shouldn't

I have the rosters on my EA Locker... Those of you on my friends list can download them. Or anyone else can too.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whats with this having to Download rosters from other people??? And how do you goabout doing it???[/color]

By download rosters, you mean names????
eek.gif

About to pick mine up. Who wants to get an online dynasty going with the Big 10? I got U of M
My Gamertag is JWolverineXI

Oh yeah, 360

keegan herring is a goddamn monster. 300 rushing yards and a kick return in the 3rd quarter

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

eek.gif

Yeah!
Gophers are 1-0
pimp.gif

Fresh you suck at running
laugh.gif

First game I played so far I had 20 attempts for 144 yards with 2 TD's... One was a 90 yard run...

just finished stomping the life outta UofA. herring had 20 rushes for 581 yards and 10 TDs. i think its time to turn up the difficulty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

I went to the midnight release at Best Buy last night and they had a tourney and was handing out FSU posters.
laugh.gif

Can always use some extra emergency TP.
Just got home with my copy. (Skipping out on two classes like an ignorant #@%#@#...
eyes.gif
)

Getting rosters right now. Hope this doesn't %$%+ up.

If anybody gets started on or finds a decent set of All-American sliders, let me know.

Drew Weatherford throwing 5 INTs every game might not be so unrealistic, though...
nerd.gif

Why you going so hars on my boys???
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont think im playing anyone online that uses OSU again. I just tried the online out and this guy put in Pryor and would just keep "MikeVicking"it. I nailed him twice with the hit stick and returned two fumbles for TDs and he quit

just got the game, gonna play w/ cal
pimp.gif
, haven't opened it up yet but Riley BETTER be our starting QB.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

just finished stomping the life outta UofA. herring had 20 rushes for 581 yards and 10 TDs. i think its time to turn up the difficulty
laugh.gif
yea bruh, varsity isnt much of a challenge

Its official IM A BEAST at this game. Just got through playing some random person online beat them by about 15 , then i played a NT member which i will notname and i beat them 56 to 10. I played with penn state. Oh and ps3 btw. Add me if your pretty good. PSN= flyboy08

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

eek.gif

Yeah!
Gophers are 1-0
pimp.gif

Fresh you suck at running
laugh.gif

First game I played so far I had 20 attempts for 144 yards with 2 TD's... One was a 90 yard run...

Please someone help us Newbies at downloading rosters out... Steps wise.

Ok, so when you pop in your game, go to the Xbox Live option from the main menu, then EA Locker, then Download Roster, then either enter my gamertag if yournot on my friends list or just scroll down to my name... Then click A, then select yes.

Back
Top Bottom