The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

laugh.gif

this was the first game I played online and OMG playing Online is such cheese.
the only reeason Im even sayin somethin is because I won. If I lostI would just sat on this

but this dude ran two plays all game... with an occasional draw in the mix

split backs and the Rbs cross out the back field ...
droppin the qb back like 30 yards
smh.gif

sick.gif

I dont even know if i wanna play a whole dynasty like this
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude jumped out on me 13 - 3 too
I user catched a nice deep post for 6 to take the lead too
Good Game tho Danny
Real good game
pimp.gif

Has anyone managed to taunt the opposing mascot???, Ea said it would be included. Am i the only one who has seen no proof???

nah, I havent seen it yet...

I really hate the mascot celebration tho. I like the teammate involved ones. those are fire cuz its some real #@#* dudes would do.

Actually I ran the same set all game Gunna but I run about 8 different plays out of that set, most of which involve the two running backs so I have 5 receiversin each play. Usually I just run no huddle all day but I didn't feel like doing that all the time today. Good game though, I just hate UCLA becauseanything over 10 yards and Cowan can't complete it. I told you guys I was going to get worked but I don't care, its all for fun. I have to find ways totry and get an advantage with my wimpy team.

theone,
can I make a suggestion on our Dynasty sliders... U dont have to do it but test them out yourself, Ive been playing with my settings like this at the crib andit plays out reasonably well

Move defense awareness up to 55 from 10 because the nonuser controlled computer players are idiots
and move break block to 45 from 0 u would get more defensive Line pressure that way

everything else runs smooooothe!

so i only one more game needs to be played this week right? i saw you give him until tonight, then sim it. =)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

this was the first game I played online and OMG playing Online is such cheese.
the only reeason Im even sayin somethin is because I won. If I lostI would just sat on this

but this dude ran two plays all game... with an occasional draw in the mix

split backs and the Rbs cross out the back field ...
droppin the qb back like 30 yards
smh.gif

sick.gif

I dont even know if i wanna play a whole dynasty like this
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude jumped out on me 13 - 3 too
I user catched a nice deep post for 6 to take the lead too
Good Game tho Danny
Real good game
pimp.gif
what was the final score?

but Miami's playbook is such garbage, they only have like i from, shotgun. strong it. and like 20 variations of each. so just a heads up if you play me itsgoing to like all the plays are the same (but they wont be) because my playbook is so limited.
laugh.gif

Ok florida has been added...

Miami got off the hook easy
laugh.gif

Just wanna emphasize the two rules...

no 30 yards qb drop backs and no rocket catching (user catchin is ok but turning your WR around to face the qb and doing the super jump is not)

Gonna update the sliders a bit with some of Gunnas suggestions and week 3 should start tomorrow unless dudes dont stand by their word.

And obviously the drops and adds have messed up my balanced schedules so anyone who has had to play more then 3 user games will get a light schedule next yearif they play another season...

akf0dy7 wrote:
i better at least crack the top 5 25 after beating Florida L$U WVU & Bama the first two weeks
pimp.gif

24 - 21 final ...

I was up 24 - 13 til 2 mins when he scored on the two back out split on 4th down

smh.gif
I made a mistake of safety blitzing instead of playing how I had been stopping.
But i wanted Eric Berry to make a big play *shrugs

My Lucas Taylor catch was clutch, Im mad I didnt save that and upload it
smh.gif

Oh yeah, i know yall saw the Offensive player of the week 1 right? i'm just saying though. but dude went ghost and week 2, he got injured like every otherplay.
smh.gif

I just finished my week 2 game...

I tried not to get dudes hurt with UF up next.

Hows yall recruiting going?
I scheduled a couple 5 * visits for the UF game

anyone got any 5* commits yet?
Ive only got a 3*

Tebow and Harvin will be ready
That game needs to happen asap
pimp.gif

akf0dy7 knows how i get down..

He was torchin me for a min wit coop tho...its a conflict of interest playim against the U tho
smh.gif

Florida is da bisness tho

how long until we advance again, I know the commissioner just did recently, I was just asking about the time frames.

Ive only got a 3*

I got two commits my first week.

a 3* and a 4*.

I been messing up and rushing through my recruiting, spening too much time on targets. I'm goona get it right though. I just wanna make sure that allthe people I really want to have offers, actually get them. And damn, I need a kicker and a punter, and NONE OF THE AVAILABLE ONES HAVE FSU IN THEIR TOP 8-10.
indifferent.gif

$+%* it though, I'ma just get a walkon.

Did theone advance weeks yet (to week 3)? I haven't been on my PS3 since Wednesday.

Ive only got a 3*
Shut up.... all the recruits on my damn board have a Tennessee helmet creeping up to number one...I hate you fat phil
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Did theone advance weeks yet (to week 3)? I haven't been on my PS3 since Wednesday.
Yes

how long until we advance again, I know the commissioner just did recently, I was just asking about the time frames.
After this weekend unless the user games arent played...but these two dudes are always online so it should be a problem

And damn gunna them new sliders helped me out Spiller and Davis was destroying NCstate. Davis had 100 and Spiller had 90 on 10 carries
pimp.gif
...I had to drop the awareness a lil bit from where you had it because dudes waspicking dropped passes before hit the ground TWICE I was like this is BULL
laugh.gif
. And the break block was a lil to high cause their QB was rushing out of the pocket everyother play cause Bowers was breathing down his NECK
laugh.gif

Ive only got a 3*
Shut up.... all the recruits on my damn board have a Tennessee helmet creeping up to number one...I hate you fat phil
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yes

After this weekend unless the user games arent played...but these two dudes are always online so it should be a problem

And damn gunna them new sliders helped me out Spiller and Davis was destroying NCstate. Davis had 100 and Spiller had 90 on 10 carries
pimp.gif
...I had to drop the awareness a lil bit from where you had it because dudes waspicking dropped passes before hit the ground TWICE I was like this is BULL
laugh.gif
. And the break block was a lil to high cause their QB was rushing out of the pocket everyother play cause Bowers was breathing down his NECK
laugh.gif

Dre, Im in the state of Florida Heavy like Floetry & Ruben Studdard in da backseat of a Dunk ...
its one of my pipe lines...
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Im heavy in So Carolina too - I think the recruits like my style of play

I aint even running Arian like I should.

Crompton to Briscoe is the Motto.

My user is nasty but I dropped 3 user picks vs UCLA
smh.gif
Berry twice.
and whats up with strippin dudes and then getting called for face mask ... BASURA!

but Miami's playbook is such garbage, they only have like i from, shotgun. strong it. and like 20 variations of each. so just a heads up if you play me its going to like all the plays are the same (but they wont be) because my playbook is so limited.
laugh.gif

Nah, If u got a bread n butter play cool, I aint complainin.

but after I adjust to it and start shuttin it down, and thats still 75% of your offense then your skills are questionable.

I didnt wanan be on some !!@%$ and moan steeze tho, play how you play If you beat me runnin 2 plays, u deserve to win
real talk, if you only got 2-3 plays after the 1st quarter, Im shut that down.

Dude was straight killin me with them split backs criss-crossin while I was in base defense in Nickel so I went to Dime package with EB covering the fasterRB.
laugh.gif
danny had ball wit like 5 seconds left from like his 40 and instead of hail mary he still ran that split backs criss cross
I was like
eek.gif
smh.gif

He didnt score again until 2 mins left in the game.

Originally Posted by lowslows

Anybody in the league online yet?

I have only played one Nter online since I joined...
word, that was a game. if it wasnt for Graig Cooper deciding to pitch it in the 4th QTR to absolutely no one i might have had a better chance. haha. weneed to run that back though.

Back
Top Bottom