The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

roll.gif

Me & Lows just played a !%%@!%$ Classic Non Dynasty game

Auburn vs UF ...

I jumped� up on homie 10 - 0 in the 3rd. (btw lows, I was Nuke Bombin Tebow and Newton with those big hits in that 1st quarter)
Dude proceeds to murder me with Harvin
sick.gif

and he up 21 - 13 ...

I drive down to inside the 20 and proceed to get 3 false start penalties in a row
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

score a TD ready to tie it with a 2 point
smh.gif
and da boy drops the 2 point conversion

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video
bT*xJmx*PTEyMTc2MzUzODM1MDAmcHQ9MTIxNzYzNTM4OTE1NiZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jm49Jmc9MQ==.gif

GREAT GAME HOMIE...

Our League Game is gonna be good
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
yea mannn u wasnt lettin me get my deep passin game on.

I had threw that INT in the end zone my first drive .. that was terrible on my part, I tried to force it,
so I decide to get Mario Fanning the rock on quick routes and screens

Zone defense FTW
pimp.gif

Edit: Lately I have found out how beastly clemsons front four is
smh.gif

Ricky Sapp off the edge with 90 speed and Bowers off the other
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I shut out Pat White and Noel with them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Zone defense FTW
pimp.gif

Edit: Lately I have found out how beastly clemsons front four is
smh.gif

Ricky Sapp off the edge with 90 speed and Bowers off the other
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I shut out Pat White and Noel with them
pimp.gif
You aint NEVER lied.....I aint been racking up the sacks per say but sapp and bowers look like they lining up in the iform the way they be gettin in....

And damn those sliders changes claimed Georgia good call gunna
pimp.gif

Im scared to play one of yall until at least after the season is over I dont want to get scouted but I might have to get in on some of this action...
wink.gif

laugh.gif
thats why I played him with Auburn and not UT.

I did more rolling out and option, QB draws with Burns

I never run that stuff with UT.
Auburns CBs are utter garbage tho, I need a new back up team.
in 08 I could run with them real nice.

I'm going to save some of those videos, I'm in shotgun with no pressure, and throw the quick slants, the ball totally goes off in a differentdirection(and Im not touching the left stick at all when I throw, so I'm not scrambling and throwing but I'm planting and throwing), KABOOM 7 ints withMatt Stafford.
frown.gif
No excuses though, gotta get used to these sliders, Imurdered the gamecocks, on Heisman with default sliders. I just need to adjust that's all. lol this game is sick but it's frustrating when #@$ like that happens.

I just played an online ranked game w/ Tennessee vs. Penn St. and all I have to say is DAMN. the vols are beasts, I put in Eric berry at backup qb and he hadone rushind td, and a throw for a score(he lobbed it, but i user selected the reciever and pushed the L trigger and my reciever beat his man, caught it, andscored)Tennessee will probably be my new team to play with now.
roll.gif

My homeboy was at the crib playin the game last nite online after i played lowlows. this fool proceeds to download the default roster and overwrite my rostersthat I had editted players to make them look how they really looked their equip. set up and tweek soem ratings...

smh.gif
Now I gotta do this *!*# all over again

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

My homeboy was at the crib playin the game last nite online after i played lowlows. this fool proceeds to download the default roster and overwrite my rosters that I had editted players to make them look how they really looked their equip. set up and tweek soem ratings...

smh.gif
Now I gotta do this *!*# all over again

Yo, when you get that #$%% striaght.

Lemme know.

I need some good rosters, so I can start my offline dynasty...

Damn, I wish theone would have kept my 2 FCS teams on my schedule.

I could have had back to back 100+ point games
laugh.gif

I just put up like 118...
smh.gif

Bert Reed had like 5 PR TD's

That's crazy...Too bad it wasn't a real team though...That would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know it's been answered in this thread but I haven't been following it that well... I'm going to be picking up a PS3 today with NCAA, where isthe best place to get the rosters from?

Any help would be appreciated.

after playing the madden demo i dont see why ea cant implement the same ai and techniques in both games ... madden demo gameplay > this bs ncaa lob football

Originally Posted by igotthatjuice

after playing the madden demo i dont see why ea cant implement the same ai and techniques in both games ... madden demo gameplay > this bs ncaa lob football

i wasnt feeling the madden demo, the graphics looked sick but the game seemed
sick.gif
. i'm up in the air about it, this maybe the first time i wont pick up madden since Culpepper was on the cover.

whens t

Originally Posted by igotthatjuice

i wasnt feeling the madden demo, the graphics looked sick but the game seemed
sick.gif
. i'm up in the air about it, this maybe the first time i wont pick up madden since Culpepper was on the cover.

whens the deadline for week 3? Georgia lost? !
eek.gif

I got bored with UGA so I decided to play around with other teams. I started a Dynasty and simmed up to the bowl season and started playing some of thosegames.

Damn, you play with some of the lesser teams (I messed with Troy, BYU, and FIU last night) and them dudes can't tackle for *!$*. LBs just getting truckedby 74 OVR RBs...
laugh.gif

Every damn game was a shootout.

(I got a good laugh out of seeing Notre Dame in the Papa John's Bowl, tho...)

Originally Posted by avid Boss

o man don't remind me.. lol its a heartbreaker for me
tired.gif
, hopefully I dont throw 7 picks against ASU
who did you play, (sorry im not at home, or else i would check myself)

who did you play, (sorry im not at home, or else i would check myself)

He played South Carolina
laugh.gif

SEC title=Mine
embarassed.gif

I still gotta play gunna, jordanreid, dre, and bossa tho

Dudes that got USC and Ohio St need to get that game goin asap..im tryna find see who goin win that one

He played South Carolina
laugh.gif

word, Im not home right now either, What was the final score and how did you lose? Turnovers?

I got a feeling imma take the SEC crown

Im looking forward to UF game plus doing some more recruiting
I got some 6'5 180 lb 5* WR with a schedule visit. Im his #1 school
pimp.gif

Dudes that got USC and Ohio St need to get that game goin asap..im tryna find see who goin win that one

i never see either of those dudes online. how many more people need play games and do recruiting and what not?

Originally Posted by avid Boss

I'm going to save some of those videos, I'm in shotgun with no pressure, and throw the quick slants, the ball totally goes off in a different direction(and Im not touching the left stick at all when I throw, so I'm not scrambling and throwing but I'm planting and throwing), KABOOM 7 ints with Matt Stafford.
frown.gif
No excuses though, gotta get used to these sliders, I murdered the gamecocks, on Heisman with default sliders. I just need to adjust that's all. lol this game is sick but it's frustrating when #@$ like that happens.

Yea i understand your frustration...but a on the road in a conference game against the number 18 team rattles your QB...Stafford aint mr accuracyanyways..

But I had some of the same issues when I played my game so I lowered the awareness a bit...I still want inaccurate passes even when your feet are planted thatis normal, QB's make bad throws. But I had the CB picking passes off of passes my WR's dropped
indifferent.gif
..two in fact and I still won 45-15 So I played some games and found alevel of awareness that I liked but the only thing is its not going to update until next week...You still will throw inaccurate passes from time to time nomatter how well your feet are planted but less of them will be picks.
Seriously if you do not lower the QB accuracy to the point where they throw badpasses it doesnt matter if your QB is Peyton Manning or Michael Vick they are capable of completeing 90% of their passes if the user has half a brain. I wantto make it worth while to recruit a 5 star QB over a 3 star. And there should be a big difference between Pat White and Graham Harrell and there is.

i never see either of those dudes online. how many more people need play games and do recruiting and what not?

I see them dudes online ALL the time when I come home from work at night..I thought it would be quick getting them two to play theirgames..hopefully they get them done by sunday because that is the deadline.
nerd.gif

my 1st user vs user dynasty game I was 18-19 passng and the only miss was a pass I pressed the wrong button and threw a INT.

Id rather have the computer controlled players play with a higher intel level. If you throw bad passes into coverage, it should be Picked.

Barring injury, Crompton is gonna win the O'brien Award for best QB
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

my 1st user vs user dynasty game I was 18-19 passng and the only miss was a pass I pressed the wrong button and threw a INT.

Id rather have the computer controlled players play with a higher intel level. If you throw bad passes into coverage, it should be Picked.

Barring injury, Crompton is gonna win the O'brien Award for best QB
wink.gif

No doubt...why the hell would you run if you complete 90% of your passes?

I threw 3 picks against NC State one of them was well well deserved but the other two were just silly though Ford was smoking a LB over the right hash and Ithrow it and the pass is a lil off bounces off his right shoulder and the LB intercepts if off his hip..I was like that awareness has to go down a tad. Youdont defend a pass expecting the WR to drop it.

It should be a lil better in next weeks game AvidBoss dont worry..

Back
Top Bottom