The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by lowslows

indifferent.gif
Clear UF Bias

You know if UF returns Tebow and Harvin for their senior years its curtains
laugh.gif
It is EA's fault...something is wrong with how the online dynasty functions it will only work on the commish account and for the other players it will not recognize that you tried to make them stay
ohwell.gif
Trust me I dont want Spiller or Jacoby leaving early.

I am trying to get this out so I dont "accidently" convince them to stay and then one of you guys starts the new season and realizes the guy you made stay left anyway

not true, I heard it explained that everyone in the dynasty must must hit ready to advance, after talkin the player into staying, and then the resultswill stay

Improved my record to 38-3 now in 09, against numerous friends, including a 17-1 mark against one dude.

Florida and South Carolina are my two squads.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by lowslows

indifferent.gif
Clear UF Bias

You know if UF returns Tebow and Harvin for their senior years its curtains
laugh.gif
It is EA's fault...something is wrong with how the online dynasty functions it will only work on the commish account and for the other players it will not recognize that you tried to make them stay
ohwell.gif
Trust me I dont want Spiller or Jacoby leaving early.

I am trying to get this out so I dont "accidently" convince them to stay and then one of you guys starts the new season and realizes the guy you made stay left anyway

not true, I heard it explained that everyone in the dynasty must must hit ready to advance, after talkin the player into staying, and then the results will stay
Really? I didnt hear that....seems like it would be a nightmare to coordinate but we can try..I just dont want it to be unfair where my guy stay andno one elses does.

Yo.

Again.

My bad on the internet %+%@ up.

That was a good %$* game too.

38-38 W/ :58 left
eek.gif
eek.gif

You got the win, so I had to give you the option to keep the win. Esp, since the %+%@ up was on my end and you were about to receive the kick. I wasn't onno ({}) !$*!, my ethernet honestly did mess up on me....

But way to be a real gamer and let us play it out.

Good game in the 2nd one too.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Yo.

Again.

My bad on the internet %+%@ up.

That was a good %$* game too.

38-38 W/ :58 left
eek.gif
eek.gif

You got the win, so I had to give you the option to keep the win. Esp, since the %+%@ up was on my end and you were about to receive the kick. I wasn't on no ({}) !$*!, my ethernet honestly did mess up on me....

But way to be a real gamer and let us play it out.

Good game in the 2nd one too.
Yea Kush you is a good dude.
pimp.gif

But................IM BACK IN DA HUNT with a win at the DOAK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Week 7 has started by the way

Dang yall have shifted into high gear we advancing mad fast now....I am not waiting for people to just recruit I am sorry this is serious business...

can someone join a online dynasty at the end of one of the seasons even if tho yall have already started? im tryin to get down.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

can someone join a online dynasty at the end of one of the seasons even if tho yall have already started? im tryin to get down.
If you are PS3 you can join right now..But I am guessing you want a team with no losses or something...so yea you can join then too if someone doesntjoin before you..

We are looking for one person

Gmills is now WVU...seems we finally got the group of guys to play regularly

Who won in the UM/FSU game?

I see Meeks committed to FSU
laugh.gif
Bum, TheOne schedule me a game at FSU next yr so I can whup on him and show him who he shoulda signed with
laugh.gif
(If Dre dontmind)

League is movin fast?

Good Good,
I need a UF loss and I gotta beat UGA.
I need to be in a BCS bowl... FTW!

welcome GMills

Dre won on the replay by about 20 points.
pimp.gif

I refuse to wait for people who played their games but didnt recruit or who are on bye weeks and pretend they have nothing to do. So I just advanced thismorning.

And sure I can schedule you and Dre unless he objects
nerd.gif
How I willdetermine if it is home or away is I am going to look over both of you guys user games and see who played the most home or away and if it is tied up then I amgoing to go with the difficulty of the teams you played.

I gotta take out my frustrations on Wake tonight
pimp.gif
get James Davis backon that heisman pace hopefully he stops toting the rock like a loaf of bread
mad.gif

^^ ahah we were going to run it back for the best 2 out of 3. but its all good. i played like buns in 2nd game. i threw 3 pick 6's in the red zone.
mad.gif
. good game dre.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I see Meeks committed to FSU
laugh.gif
Bum,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimbo and Co.
laugh.gif

TheOne schedule me a game at FSU next yr so I can whup on him and show him who he shoulda signed with
laugh.gif
(If Dre dont mind)
We can do that.....
^^ ahah we were going to run it back for the best 2 out of 3. but its all good. i played like buns in 2nd game. i threw 3 pick 6's in the red zone.
mad.gif
. good game dre.
Yeah. Good @%%$. My DB's came to play....Eventhough you burnt me for like a 70 yd bomb on the first play of the game
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

That may be, but heisman is impossible.
Yeah right. heisman is difficult, but not THAT difficult...

TheOne, I dont give a @*@@, schedule it for Joke Campbell.. I wanna go into T-town and mash out.
I dont care if it gives me uneven home/away ...

Make it happen!
straight Peerless Pricin' FSU EARLY!

dam what's up with the dynasty servers?? it wont let me upload the game stats??
youre screwed. Ur gonna have to play it again and get a gaem restart warning just liek I did
smh.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

dam what's up with the dynasty servers?? it wont let me upload the game stats??
Did you try bringing up the XMB and then going back to it? I heard that may potentially be a fix.

Make it happen!
straight Peerless Pricin' FSU EARLY!
Dont forget the Eric Berry hit stick to Meeks chin strap
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom