The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

word^ whenever im close to running one back against the cpu i have like 30 yards infront of me and the lineman/punter run str8 for the goal line and wait forme
indifferent.gif

quick question when your playind campus legend on xbox 360 what buttens do you push to study???my dudes got a 2.6 right now
laugh.gif
pm me please.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

quick question when your playind campus legend on xbox 360 what buttens do you push to study???my dudes got a 2.6 right now
laugh.gif
pm me please.

go to your calendar, on most days there will be practice and then an evening event. instead of SIMing the evening event, start it and choose "Go to the Library" when it asks you what do you want to do
thanks
happy.gif
glasses.gif

Okay, I'll answer my own question then. The PS3 Rosters now work perfectly and I've found that the cdj roster file (freencaa09rosters.com) is a great place to start if you just want all the names for yourdynasties. I tweaked the file to boost Tim Teabow's (Gator Fan obviously) speed and a couple of other roster edits after getting the Roster file, but itwont disappoint those that haven't taken the leap just yet. Oh, and please don't be fooled into paying for a roster file.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Okay, I'll answer my own question then. The PS3 Rosters now work perfectly and I've found that the cdj roster file (freencaa09rosters.com) is a great place to start if you just want all the names for your dynasties. I tweaked the file to boost Tim Teabow's (Gator Fan obviously) speed and a couple of other roster edits after getting the Roster file, but it wont disappoint those that haven't taken the leap just yet. Oh, and please don't be fooled into paying for a roster file.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im trying to find Avid Boss ...

I left him a msg on ps3 ... *shrugs*

I gave him a heads up on NT and he told me he would be around this week
nerd.gif

And jordanfreak23 said if he is the last one that I could set him to CPU.

If stuff isnt done by the end of the weekend I am going to make a tight deadline for early next week and just let whoever shows up play cpu

Juss got the win 28-14, Chris Dunlap with 4 sacks
pimp.gif

My D has been steppin up lately

Tebow with anotha 3 picks
indifferent.gif

Just wanted to say in my Madden franchise Buffalo drafted Tebow and he started in his rookie year (not a surprise). I'm playing with the Falcons and wedrafted Malcolm Jenkins first round. He also was starting his first year with an 89 ovr rating. He's in in second year now already at a 93 overall rating.

Umm I'll be back home today around 3 pm.

I just hope my user vs user game isnt the one holdin us up from advancing to next week
nerd.gif

how do you get you're gamertag and easportsworld account in sync? So my avatar pops up when I play the game instead of the sillhouette???

I know I'm late, but
sick.gif
@ Chris Wells

Ran back a punt for a TD and took a pass to the flats to the house on me. I swear, not even Penn State AKA Linebacker U's LBs could stop this dude. Theyjust bounced off of him. I swear he broke like 6 tackles on both TDs.

I lost that game 36-24.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Umm I'll be back home today around 3 pm.

I just hope my user vs user game isnt the one holdin us up from advancing to next week
nerd.gif
dont worry ull be playin the cpu sunday night

Deadline is tuesday..someone said they are going out of town so I might as well wait. And the next one after that will be the following week because I wontreally be available until next week after thursday.

Back
Top Bottom