The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

anyone down for a game????

I'm down if you ever see me on. my gamer ta is "NakoXL"
I feel like I got to the docks and missed the boat on this one
ohwell.gif

Everyone ignoring my requests for a dynasty invite and %%+.
smh.gif

yeah there was a xbox dynasty up until madden came out and then i think people started trading in their ncaa for madden. the dynasty looked like it wasgoing to flop sooner or later. i still smh that the one guy in our dynasty restarted his game against the cpu 8 times and finally won by 3...

Originally Posted by xkellenx

yeah there was a xbox dynasty up until madden came out and then i think people started trading in their ncaa for madden. the dynasty looked like it was going to flop sooner or later. i still smh that the one guy in our dynasty restarted his game against the cpu 8 times and finally won by 3...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
default sliders?

haha yes default sliders...i had to ask the commish guy to change the level of difficulty to heisman cause people were blowing out teams on all-american.people were like...but we might lose a game and not make it to a bcs game. i guess restarting until you win is always an option. oh and if i remember correctlyhe was playing with miami too..

gt: tone dibiase

if anyone wants to play NCAA still

i bought it late and hadn't gotten madden yet so i'm still on ncaa. seems like everyone else has moved on

Originally Posted by xkellenx

haha yes default sliders...i had to ask the commish guy to change the level of difficulty to heisman cause people were blowing out teams on all-american. people were like...but we might lose a game and not make it to a bcs game. i guess restarting until you win is always an option. oh and if i remember correctly he was playing with miami too..
grin.gif
smh.gif

It's not like Miami is a great team on offense. I mean I use them too, but Marve
smh.gif
I considered it an accomplishment to go the season with only 10 picks,my first season I had like 13 or 14. I try to keep the picks in the single digits.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

It's not like Miami is a great team on offense. I mean I use them too, but Marve
smh.gif
I considered it an accomplishment to go the season with only 10 picks, my first season I had like 13 or 14. I try to keep the picks in the single digits.
True, But if it takes you 8 times to beat the computer
indifferent.gif

Paging AVID BOSS..

Gunna is available to play.

You have until tomorrow to play but you have until today to set up a game at least.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Paging AVID BOSS..

Gunna is available to play.

You have until tomorrow to play but you have until today to set up a game at least.

Bruh,

Ive done everything but Show up at homie crib with a ps3 controller and Jump drive with my playbook and audibles to try and play Son

smh.gif

grin.gif

So buddy never showed ... So I went to play gamehopped up 14 - 0, then Computer pulled their usual shenanigans and Im down 28 - 14.
I just simmed it after 1 INT that bounced off my WR into FS hand for TD. then Arian fumbled 3 times.

straight Sim

" W " for BossSauce*
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I advanced already. Gunna isnt online and he doesnt know when he will be because of the tropical storms. He told me it was ok on his end. Week 8 has started.

Originally Posted by lowslows

Damn my man Gunna got shafted wit dat one
smh.gif

!%! UF got like 3 bye weeks

ayo! felt like usc had like 3 bye weeks n the first 4 or 5 weeks i was neva playin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Damn my man Gunna got shafted wit dat one
smh.gif
Im good, Dude was duckin me word to Aflac.
laugh.gif

tell me TheOne aint call it before it happened...

ae02526e5248ca97002c38067a26ff6b0e2f1a2.PNG

and being that I had ran the game almost all the way thru twice before my power went off with the storms, I wasnt really trippin it aint life or death
laugh.gif

I wasnt gonna win the Nat'l title after I lost to Lows

But I just put up my 3rd shut out
pimp.gif
wink.gif

If anyone's online, Hit me up so we can run a game or two, Im done workin for the week, Im tryin to kill some downtime

indifferent.gif

I had a shutout.

Until #82 turned into Jerico Cotchery x Torry Holt. After that I said #$%% it, stopped caring
laugh.gif

But yeah...We looking good. Got some good recruits in.

Big game next week though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dre, what was the final score ?

I got some new Defenses with player audibles that are so nice.
pimp.gif

Ive been getting my blitz in Nicely too, simply by timing it better. MY DLine play is still garbage on pass plays.

Here are the patch features

- Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World

- Improved online performance

Dynasty
- Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
- Faster simming between weeks
tongue.gif
>
tongue.gif
>

Custom Stadium Sounds
- The "All" option will now only work when the user is the home team
tongue.gif
>
tongue.gif
>

Gameplay
- Improved coverage on kicks
- Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones
- Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch
- Allow fumbles to occur when diving
- WR screen routes improved
tongue.gif
>
tongue.gif
>

Bug Fixes
- AI sliders for comp will now work correctly
- An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed
- Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense
- Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working

Back
Top Bottom