The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

'Bout time _
laugh.gif

One more week....Then the showdown
pimp.gif
devil.gif

If I don't put up 40+, I'm gonna lose...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

'Bout time _
laugh.gif

One more week....Then the showdown
pimp.gif
devil.gif

If I don't put up 40+, I'm gonna lose...
smh.gif

He aint gonna be undefeated when he plays you sorry
nerd.gif

MIAMI is going undefeated this season I aint got no more challenges after OKSTATE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
We'll see.
I've got a lot of confidence in dem Cowboys rite now.

WMD
pimp.gif

Yea I know yall got a lot more weapons then texas
laugh.gif

Yall got to much speed for me to sleep and Dez is just well Dez. We gotta get you out your game so you throwing streaks every play
wink.gif

I saw the HDTV thread and now I know why Gunna beat me, he plays on this giant movie theater and can see everything
pimp.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif

How do you high step? I think I saw you do it last night.

anyone else having problems with the commentary the last couple of games i played didnt have any commentary at all. the announcers are mad annoying but thegame is horrible with out it.

Christian Miller
pimp.gif

dude is going to be a beast.

Miami lucked out with the W.
smh.gif
you better hope Idon't see you in the chip game. You won't score more then 10 points. I guarantee it.

i played an online game also and there was no commentary, almost every game i played online had commentary before in the past.

i think one of my kids messed around with some of the settings on my AV receiver because i checked the settings in the game and everything looks normal.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

anyone else having problems with the commentary the last couple of games i played didnt have any commentary at all. the announcers are mad annoying but the game is horrible with out it.

Christian Miller
pimp.gif

dude is going to be a beast.

Miami lucked out with the W.
smh.gif
you better hope I don't see you in the chip game. You won't score more then 10 points. I guarantee it.
How is coming back down 27-7 luck? You dropped the ball word to Marlon Lucky
laugh.gif

Coop
pimp.gif

can I join a dynasty/league?
Can you play twice a week and have a PS3?

GG

This dude gunna hiking it mad fast so I couldnt set up Dez not like it was working anywayzzz
laugh.gif

Jacory couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. I knew when I coudlnt keep you honest with the run I was in trouble I cant trust Jacory he left two touchdowns onthe board just throwing to nobody SMH at him he aint ready for prime time
smh.gif
So many throws I didnt attempt that I usually do cause I know number 12 is at the helm

Frauds of the week

Miami's Oline and Jacory Harris
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Dez bryant was #*!!@*@ insane

Lil freeney = difference maker
pimp.gif

Good game

I like my chances with these weapons

+$*!@% #8 dropped a bomb on 3rd n short too
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Dez bryant was #*!!@*@ insane

Lil freeney = difference maker
pimp.gif

Good game

I like my chances with these weapons

+$*!@% #8 dropped a bomb on 3rd n short too
roll.gif

I cannot #!%@**+ believe they called Graig Cooper short on that potentially game winning drive

his elusiveness is 99 and his trucking is a 90 and he came up short by a half a centimeter. THAT WAS THE GAME right there you a impact what are youdoinggggggggggg.

Im upset you played your game but I still had a chance to win and these _'s couldnt make a damn play when the game was on the line if their life dependedon it. one of the best running backs in the game comes up short by and inch get stopped for the TD in the 2 yard line makes me kick a FG Jacory misses the TDwide open with Mckenzie. These dudes is practicing in PADS tommorow morning at 5:30

I am upsettttt
mad.gif
laugh.gif
outside of those bombs to Dez that were completely uncalled for my D was doingthe damn thing they always show up
pimp.gif

Its all good assuming he doesnt de commit (watch it happen) I got a 6'4 WR from Texas who runs a 4.2 we gonnnnnnnnnn be aightt
pimp.gif

Yea we'll see.
My boy was sittin there watchin us play n he says u got jerked that u had got the 1st. He was like they gon review it.

But really the game changer was me droppin that LB into slant zone on that blitz from your 4 yrd line. Pick 6
pimp.gif

1st 2 passes to dez 170 yrds 2 tubs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

1st 2 passes to dez 170 yrds 2 tubs
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He smoked Van **** both times something vicious..They both are a 95 speed but VD ws no where to be found it was dispicable
laugh.gif

Silly me for thinking he might be able to stay within ten yards of him with out saftey help boy was I wrong...
smh.gif

He aint do nothing after that but end the game when Gunna caught me on the Dlinemen hiked it in .2 seconds
laugh.gif

But really the game changer was me droppin that LB into slant zone on that blitz from your 4 yrd line. Pick 6
pimp.gif

You right here I am thinkin Im about to put the game away the LB jumps outta no where. I should have never made that throw sometimes he fits it insometimes he dont

^^ you did that on purpose
laugh.gif

he had like a curl and a drag route and the game ender after that.

Who am I kidding haha Dez was lookin like ROBO WR out there aint no stoppin him you just gotta pray you dont throw it to him
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom