The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dre,
Dez 7 catches 272 yrds 3 tubs

pimp.gif
4 times?
laugh.gif

I haven't played a college football game in years. Do they have double coverage?

Dre,
Dez 7 catches 272 yrds 3 tubs

pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

You shoulda ran Cover 4 on this _.

Like seriously, EVERYBODY get back.

SMH. Dez getting at least 130 and 1-2 TD's against my secondary.

These _'s out there looking like some %+!%.
indifferent.gif

And I can't get no good CB's/S's in recruiting to save my life.

roll.gif
it was too late
I think cus I opened up real conservative, theone got kinda comfortable. I dunno

Plus I wasn't 4 verticals at all this game.

He almost broke a end around too
laugh.gif

But seriously the way he burnt dvd the on the bomb was hideous. Left him by a good 10 yrds

Man I lost and didn't even know I had a game. Not like I was gonna win the whole thing but ugghhh

What's up with the stadium music. I be having some good stuff lined up and I never hear it played. Wack!

And why it seem like every recruit i want I see one of you bums as the #1 team

You deserved to lose if you would leave any of Miami's CB's on an island with no safety help. I'm reluctant to even play Cover 1 becauseMiami's secondary is so terrible in the game.

If you're playing man and they throw anywhere near the middle it's a 1st down everytime. DVD is even worse this year too. :smh

[Dmx]Uh huhhh [/dmx]

Tech vs Okie St this week.
I got some recruits comin too
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!

We need this game. Revenge for last season
pimp.gif

[Dmx]Uh huhhh [/dmx]

Tech vs Okie St this week.
I got some recruits comin too
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!

We need this game. Revenge for last season
pimp.gif
I gotta make this game as ugly as possible then...

When you trying to play? I can't do it tonight, but I should be free tomorrow night...

My man is running a drag and as soon as I see he has a step this motha slows down, the db gets this instant speed boost and its pick 6

I'm bout to change my offense to the triple option, running 95% of the time!!!

Im Mad

That damn spin move on the opening kickoff killed me.

The pick you got right before halftime was similar to your pick. I waited till he had a step and threw to his outside shoulder but that pass hardly works.

Cincinati bout to be excommunicated from my squad list.

No running game and the qb is shakier than a stripper

@%!*%% wrs drop at least 2 passes / game
Ak, I be back in a hour. Run it again...

I know this isn't my dynasty thread but I need to vent.

I'm playing in the SEC championship game, I need to win to get into the BCS, it's 4th and 17 on my opponents 48, about 2 mins left on the clock, notimeouts left for either team.

I run a WR screen looking for Harvin but see Louis Murphy get wide open in the end zone, lead him he catches it, I scream yes and jump up out of my seat.

[Lee Corso] But not so fast my friend! [/Lee Corso]

I see Murphy staring at his hands and hanging his head. That's when I realized the ball is on the ground next to his feet... HE *#%@$@% DROPPED IT!! a wideopen TD catch!!!

Cheytown goes on to run out the clock (actually scoring again and running up the score on 4th down with 1 second left in the game)

I'm stuck in the capitol one bowl...

I'm cutting Murphy in the offseason.
smh.gif

I got some baaaad news for you Nako....

Louis Murphy is a Sr and last I remember you can't cut a graduate, LOL.

You might as well sell your 360 and get a PS3

laugh.gif
wr screen on 4th & 17

U was supposed to Lose.

4th down odds of drops go up tho
i was casually picking up 10+ yds each time i ran the WR screen on him. I did it about 6 times so he started to anticipate it and I got him tobite on a deep bomb with the play once, so thats what i was looking for (get him to think im looking to Harvin and then go deep to Murphy or Cooper)

Cincinnati bout to be excommunicated from my squad list.

No running game and the qb is shakier than a stripper

@%!*%% wrs drop at least 2 passes / game
Ak, I be back in a hour. Run it again...
grin.gif
Dang. I never understood why they don't have a reallygood running game in real life. Like they get it done but its not like other schools who are DEEP at RB. The QB situation is tricky. We have like 3 or 4 totalwe can stick in and put in work with but we don't have a solid QB like Texas, T-Tech and etc. Actually we aint got a whole lot but we are pretty good.Weird.

Dre got me. Zac got real shaky in the 3rd.

smh.gif

Crabby burned a CB by 10 yrds on a bomb where I was playin them off on 3rd and 20
sick.gif

O well...
Lil Freeney is a problem

What kind of problems are you guys having? My games always seem to get dropped at the start of thris qtr or at the very end of the game and it won't recordthe win
dreClark an:
%$+##@# servers crapped out on me again...

Back
Top Bottom