The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
akf0dy7[/td] [td][/td] [td]#2471[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://akf0dy7.u.yuku.com/]

[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]
I forgot I made that!

Yea Dre stop duckin ...

[Deebo]Get Beatdown like ya daddy used to [/Deebo]
[
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/3925298/type/0

Playing ranked games is no fun I win most of the games but the way the dudes act takes the fun out of it.
I've been playing the game since NCAA Football 2002 and before that it was gamebreaker in the 90s so I know I'm an ok player and I'm alright withlosing but
Some of the dudes are wild disrespectful the next game should have a way to report trolls.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

lmao at the vid. That's what happens when n's don't know how to user smh

I think i played him yesterday
laugh.gif

I wish I could see the look on peoples faces when you throw it in double coverage and they think they got a easy pick and you just swipe it with your userskills...over and over for first downs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Man in '08 07, I was a BEAST at that *reminiscin* the good ole days

Now im just ehhh
Man, I ain't been on !!%+ since I moved to PS3

I still don't fully have the hang of this game yet.

tired.gif
embarassed.gif

*falls to my knees and sings*

NEVERRRR WOULDAAA MAAAADE ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okie state vs mizzu for the Big XII Title in a few

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Who won in the lsu v Florida game?

florida won by 4
I was up 10 going into the 4th and up 3 with like 2 minutes left. Had a 3rd and Long and Lee threw a pick uggghhhh

I see DuckDown was advanced 1 week after I was going to upset Oklahoma State's season
roll.gif

Lee threw a pick uggghhhh

u surprised at that?
laugh.gif

I see DuckDown was advanced 1 week after I was going to upset Oklahoma State's season
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ KU

KU in DuckDown is the equivalent of Ole Miss in NT SEC.

U should switch to Baylor, at least they got a superstar QB plus thyre in Texas. U gonna struggle recruitin against all of us with Kansas goin into Texas andsuch ...
Unless u start recruitin like San Diego State, them dudes got a gang of dudes runnin 4.3s and lower

Originally Posted by theone2401

eek.gif
200 yards rushing

what the %#** !!!!!

I shoulda kept the highlights.

DeMarco did a TTU safety DIRTY on one play my man did a 360
laugh.gif
I been telling _'s all year my D is trash-ola.

CU and OU exposed that the most.

I literally never stopped OU all game. No punts, no fumbles, no picks, no nothing.

Nothing I did worked. Zone, Man, Blitz everybody, blitz no one,and drop back, Zone Blitz, Man Blitz, just make up some +*@$, nothing.

indifferent.gif

OU got athletes out the %+*.

Not to mention, MY QB missing wide open players and throwing the ball straight to OU.

Or overthrowing Crabby when be burned the +*@$ out of the CB on a streak by about a good 5 yards. Overthrew my other WR as well (Britton I think)

After a while, I couldn't even get mad. It was comical.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Still cut it to 7. Then, I bunched my DL to stop all runs up the middle. THEY THEN PROCEEDED TO ALL FAN OUTWARD LEAVING THE MIDDLE WIDE THE !@++ OPEN LETTINGDEMARCO BREAK for the game clinching TD. AND I had mad recruits at the game.

Man, I could offer instant PT but no big time DT's or LB wanna come to my school.
tired.gif
frown.gif

It's gonna be even worse now that OU is user controlled. SMH, I new I soulda played that game earlier in the week against the CPU, I was lollygagging.

And this _Crabtree fumbled on the second offensive series of the game.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and I proceeded to break All Crabby's NCAA records with Dez.
pimp.gif

damn shame I didnt run the ball on u when I got that big lead, I out coached myself to that Loss.

Man, I could offer instant PT but no big time DT's or LB wanna come to my school.
tired.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
ALL ABOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I got about 6 soft commits Rite now

I got alotta players that seem to fit my system. we'll see how they pan out
happy.gif

laugh.gif
and I proceeded to break All Crabby's NCAA records with Dez.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

damn shame I didnt run the ball on u when I got that big lead, I out coached myself to that Loss.
Yep. You had the game won.

That's the type of Team TTU is. We have to hope for mistake, B/C we tend not to force the other team into them.
tired.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
ALL ABOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I got about 6 soft commits Rite now

I got alotta players that seem to fit my system. we'll see how they pan out
happy.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm recruiting for NEED. They still won't come.

3* DT ain't +%%* usually, but that seems to be all I can ever get.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

We BLASTED that fool
pimp.gif

I did the "here we go moment" in my head when 4 OU players dropped the onside kick I was like %@% they gonna let this dude comeback
smh.gif
Then me being greedy trying to run up the score Stoops style andpressed X to many times and threw it right to your LB but I never got scared cause your D was swish cheese I was getting 10 yards a pop up the middle likeclock work
pimp.gif
even when you knew it was a run you couldnt stop it. I wouldrun on 3rd and 15 and get 14 of the yards
roll.gif

well if it makes you feel any better Dre when DeMarco leaves we got a 5 star running back whos 6'3 230 and runs a 4.26
sick.gif

800-Texas_Tech_Oklahoma_F_Poin_2_.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.JPG
pimp.gif

ill be on today fam. i logged on yesterday around 430pst but dudes werent done. i was tempted to sim but it was LSU v UF.

OLE MISS v Bama tonight
pimp.gif

Julio is gonna have like 5 TD's
laugh.gif

but real talk Wilson is garbage
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom