The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jus a heads up this will b the last year they make the ps2 version so all u xbox n ps2 lovers will HAVE to upgrade

Yo! Gamestop was doing tournaments today and i decided to join, and look what happen..(Sorry for the Ninjahood size pic....
laugh.gif
)

108clkk.jpg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

jus a heads up this will b the last year they make the ps2 version so all u xbox n ps2 lovers will HAVE to upgrade

yup, and whats even worse, is the old gen gamers have a better put together game.

smh.gif
how the hell ps2 got recruting violations, formation subs and all kinda bells and whistles while ps3 gamers are stuck with this generic %%*!.

Game play looks good but EA is dropping the ball AGAIN
and whats bad is, I'mma still buy it because I love this game so much

99 for them Buckeye boys?

I guess thats wassup, now its gonna look like im cheatin when i pick em.

Originally Posted by swendro88

ghost43t wrote:

GULLYDAGREAT wrote:

*The ability to return missed field goals
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Im in there..what was the purpose behind putting different players on every system
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

why are you happy about something that should have been in the game YEARS ago

not to mention the fact it is never going to happen

i dont know ah soul who actually kicks field goals
laugh.gif
all my dudes will go for it on 4th every time
laugh.gif

yo...I really wanna get that dynasty going for PS3.

It will be on Heisman..and I am gonna use the rosters with all the names and sliders will be adjusted.

I will allow you to pick any team in any conference so people will have more freedom to play on their own time. If you want to play some one really badschedule them on your out of conference games

PM or something if you wanna play and can play a game every week or two.

its gonna be a tough few months. NCAA 09, Soul Caliber 4 and then Madden 09, so many games not enough time

i dont know ah soul who actually kicks field goals
laugh.gif
all my dudes will go for it on 4th every time
laugh.gif

u must b dont play online

Damn, seeing DeSean Jackson on one of the covers for NCAA 09 makes me all the more proud to say I shook his hand on the field. It feels good to be a GoldenBear right now..lol

Jus a heads up for the next gen players the demo is up for download right now! I was shocked its so early but I got my 360 downloading right now I will hityall up wit my review when I'm done

Yeah i dled it at 5 this morning and played a game. The difficulty was too easy on D. SO i recklessly started throwing it and it took 3 completions before igot picked off. P.s. they were bad @++ passes haha.

game came down to a field goal n they called timeout right before the kick n corso was like they are gonna ice the kicker then they started saying no one talkto the kicker let him get his head in the game to make the kick so I go out N the game is slowed down n u can hear the kickers heart beat n him breathing butthen I was shocked when the kick meter came up it was frozen like real ice and u couldnt see the meter like they really did ice me but I kicked it n made it!man I love this game n I must say the Nike n oakley visors r crazy

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

That 2nd gameplay video looks like my little brother is playing with the way the QB drops back 68 yards and just heaves it.

i pick ppl like this off every time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom