The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ole Miss is GARBAGE!
smh.gif

They got mad talent how you cant make that work?
ohwell.gif

Im blowin teams out only cus of my knowledge on how to play the game.

I have to manufacture drives and @*$+.

Dre, I may be able to hold off on our league for the holidays, I mean we movin real fast. If u playin vs PC I'll sim, but if u got user v user, Ill try andwait

so anyone have any feedback on the slider settings ? i played and FSU and it wasnt as much of a cakewalk as illi were.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

so anyone have any feedback on the slider settings ? i played and FSU and it wasnt as much of a cakewalk as illi were.

Well I know is what I did for mines. I took Gunnas and just raised the CPU awareness on defense and we have been getting some pretty good scores in mine alotof people only beating the CPU by 20 instead of 50 and Texas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Well I know is what I did for mines. I took Gunnas and just raised the CPU awareness on defense and we have been getting some pretty good scores in mine alot of people only beating the CPU by 20 instead of 50 and Texas
laugh.gif

you whats good with Texas being [emmitt smith]blowed out…blown out…blow out[/emmitt smith] by the sooners?
laugh.gif

Well I know is what I did for mines. I took Gunnas and just raised the CPU awareness on defense and we have been getting some pretty good scores in mine alot of people only beating the CPU by 20 instead of 50 and Texas
laugh.gif

you whats good with Texas being [emmitt smith]blowed out…blown out…blow out[/emmitt smith] by the sooners?
laugh.gif

Ask Gunna he tried to play me with Texas once and got debacled

I advanced by the way week 7
pimp.gif

We gotta wait for Dre to get back so he can play Miami
nerd.gif

OU got every single break when I played. I would get the reception, get tackled, fumble, and they would return it for 6. Chiles is not accurate on long throwsand mcgee couldn't run over 4 yards against OU. But I did pick up the #1 RB during that week so my future is looking better.

Y'all _'s lucky I'm addicted to this game.

I brought my PS3 on the road w/ me.

I'ma try to get this internet *+!+ popping off.

Gunna, do you think your sliders would translate to xbox?

and if so can you post them up again?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all _'s lucky I'm addicted to this game.

I brought my PS3 on the road w/ me.

I'ma try to get this internet *+!+ popping off.

Yea FSU and Miami showdown
pimp.gif

hopefully AK gives me some tips on how to slow down Meeks so we can stop this FSU dominance nonsense.
laugh.gif

^
pimp.gif

SMH @ Kodi Burns again. My dude can't throw a slant. and he wasn't even rattled

SMH X 2 at my bum $#@ receivers. The bastards can't catch a cold. Like, !!*. When buns does put it on the money. its goes right through their hands. Causedall of my picks.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^
pimp.gif

SMH X 2 at my bum $#@ receivers. The bastards can't catch a cold. Like, !!*. When buns does put it on the money. its goes right through their hands. Caused all of my picks.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Same thing gonna happen in death valley
laugh.gif

We ready though just dropped a 90 spot on NCState
sick.gif
300 yards recievingfor Dez light
pimp.gif
FSU better come correct this aint them Cullen Harper ledTigers you played last time aint no dinkin an dunkin

^
pimp.gif

SMH X 2 at my bum $#@ receivers. The bastards can't catch a cold. Like, !!*. When buns does put it on the money. its goes right through their hands. Caused all of my picks.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Auburn plays Clemson ? Or you talking about LSU?

^
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Auburn plays Clemson ? Or you talking about LSU?

I am talkin about the Seminoles playing the Clemson Tigers
pimp.gif

Dont make me turn on my ps3 to see if Kush got blowed out...did he?
eyes.gif

Edit just checked good lawd

Tell me why in the 4th quarter with 11 seconds to go...down 1 point after you just scored a TD....an XP sends it to OT....why the hell would you go for 2?
laugh.gif
So I picked the 2PT try and took all the way back a la Ed Reed.
smh.gif

���
��� ����� ����� ����� ��� ���
EA SPORTS World: Game Saving 106YD INT Return TD on 2PT Conversion Attempt

I had 4 User Picks with Randy Phillips that game.
pimp.gif

���
bT*xJmx*PTEyMjc2MzA4NTU4ODcmcHQ9MTIyNzYzMDg1ODMyMCZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PQ==.gif

SMFH at how bad i lost. it was close up untill half time then that shhht got stupid quick haha. JP. Wilson out for 3 weeks SMH

SMFH at how bad i lost. it was close up untill half time then that shhht got stupid quick haha

Yeah. #+%% was ******ed.

Some real video game #+%% started kicking in...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom