The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching carter now. Dope so far.

Camera work is great

That bathhouse scene was insane.

All of it was too much for me, its super fast paced which I usually dont mind but for some reason I got bored of it and cut it maybe 45 min into it. I think ill pick it up some other time though and finish.

That bathhouse scene was insane.

All of it was too much for me, its super fast paced which I usually dont mind but for some reason I got bored of it and cut it maybe 45 min into it. I think ill pick it up some other time though and finish.

Lol the movie was nonstop action. I agree it was a bit much at times.

The skydiving scene was anxiety provoking.

Just caught The Informer. Ana De Armas :blush:

Good movie though, wasnt as predicatable as other movies similar, thought it was gonna go a few different ways with different characters but overall, super solid. Common did a great job, wish he was in it more. Joel Kinnaman plays like 3 types of roles only, either a cop, soldier or the kind if character he was here, basically anything with a gun. :lol: Hes underrated af too.

Also just caught Extraction. Been on an action movie binge and this ones my fav. :pimp:

Didnt expect Thor to die smh. I thought the other dude dieing woudda been that one standard death. His team was also RIGHT THERE. They coudnt cover his ***?

Also, Golshifteh Farahani :pimp:

9D8A9C34-EC70-41FC-A37B-41E6D3DBE8DF.jpeg

Just caught The Informer. Ana De Armas :blush:

Good movie though, wasnt as predicatable as other movies similar, thought it was gonna go a few different ways with different characters but overall, super solid. Common did a great job, wish he was in it more. Joel Kinnaman plays like 3 types of roles only, either a cop, soldier or the kind if character he was here, basically anything with a gun. :lol: Hes underrated af too.

The Informer was a solid movie.

Common plays himself in every movie. :lol:

watched "the Nice Guys" again.....good flick def worth checking out
check out the writer/directors imdb Shane Black. ...For all those getting back into the predator grove he played hawkins....interesting career

interested in watching the sandman........waiting to see bit more feedback from here and the street....

Last edited:
I been on a super movie binge lately, usually I dont watch this much. Was gonna not watch anymore after that mess Interceptor was with its $8 movie budget but it was so whack I coudnt end the day with that.

Finished Man From Toronto, Kevin Hart be talking too much with his extra long lines sometimes, but the movie was a fun watch. I was cracking up heavy at the scene when he was puking. :lol:

I been on a super movie binge lately, usually I dont watch this much. Was gonna not watch anymore after that mess Interceptor was with its $8 movie budget but it was so whack I coudnt end the day with that.

Finished Man From Toronto, Kevin Hart be talking too much with his extra long lines sometimes, but the movie was a fun watch. I was cracking up heavy at the scene when he was puking. :lol:
Superhero movies? Try Blankman and Meteor Man.

Back
Top Bottom