The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

They should've never given this dude John this emerald :lol:

Dude out here ruining relationships.

Last edited:
Carter has some of the best action and fight choreography and stunt work I've ever seen in a movie. Some of this sh*t looks dangerous to film.

Dang I wanted to catch it though I had a feeling it was gonna be buns. Is this supposed to be based off the game?

In the beginning it said Playstation studios so yes. It's an Indiana Jones type treasure hunting plot without any of the charm or fun. Too many cliches. Walberg is corny.

I turned it off 20 minutes in.

In the beginning it said Playstation studios so yes. It's an Indiana Jones type treasure hunting plot without any of the charm or fun. Too many cliches. Walberg is corny.

I turned it off 20 minutes in.

I basically thought it would be like those The Rock movies when hes doing the adventure **** too. Funny enough I did catch an old Marky Mark movie today, The Perfect Storm. :pimp: Havent seen it in years and its just as good as I remember it.

Sandman is very good but i’m stuck on the stupid diner episode. Stopped it 3 times because damn ep was dragging on. I don’t give a damn about any of the diner customers or their stories. Tempted to just skip the last 20 minutes of it.

Sandman is very good but i’m stuck on the stupid diner episode. Stopped it 3 times because damn ep was dragging on. I don’t give a damn about any of the diner customers or their stories. Tempted to just skip the last 20 minutes of it.

That episode and the hell episode where my favorite. My man John was wildin with the emerald. :rofl:

uncharted looks like a bad movie. Out of all the actirs out there, don’t think anyone wanted holland to play nathan drake.

I basically thought it would be like those The Rock movies when hes doing the adventure **** too. Funny enough I did catch an old Marky Mark movie today, The Perfect Storm. :pimp: Havent seen it in years and its just as good as I remember it.
that was a sad movie. I remember watching the Perfect Storm with my ex-gf. left the theatre feeling down.

Episode 6 is great. you can skip the Diner episode.

uncharted looks like a bad movie. Out of all the actirs out there, don’t think anyone wanted holland to play nathan drake.
when I watched Uncharted with my wife, we had a discussion and both of us agreed Tom could need some maturing and mass build-up. he's a good actor though.

Uncharted wasnt bad. I thought it was a fun watch actually. Def kept me entertained and intrigued throughout. Tom coudda had some better one liners but overall it was enjoyable. The ending scenes. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom