The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Have heard nothing good about this. He really should practice at smaller venues like everyone else.
I keep hearing the question in my head and it sounds so damn combative. I promise I'm not trying to come off that way, but I can't figure out a different way to ask.

What makes you think he's not?

I went to his show last year. A lot of folks weren't impressed, my wife included. Seriously, droves of folks complaining saying they could go up there and tell ***** jokes for 30 minutes. I didn't mind the set, but it was far from classic. Definitely the reason why I didn't entertain going this year.

I keep hearing the question in my head and it sounds so damn combative. I promise I'm not trying to come off that way, but I can't figure out a different way to ask.

What makes you think he's not?

I went to his show last year. A lot of folks weren't impressed, my wife included. Seriously, droves of folks complaining saying they could go up there and tell ***** jokes for 30 minutes. I didn't mind the set, but it was far from classic. Definitely the reason why I didn't entertain going this year.
Him saying it. Katt Williams said in an interview (loosely quoting) "I don't practice at smaller venues, I take the material straight to the arena" on his promo run for this special.

Blood Origins was good.

If anything I'm mad it wasn't an 8 episode limited edition

They got straight to the point in 4 eps. Bunch of ppl looking for revenge against the new ruler and regime band together for one goal and in the process end up doing some wild insane unintended multiverse shattering ****.

If it was longer a few relationships and tension for conflict would pay off better and feel more earned especially when characters die.

As said it was solid. Michelle Yeah did her thing. Music wasn't that good (the songs).

If you watched enough Witcher to the point you're interested in the Conjunction of Spheres then this is a must watch.

Katt Williams simply isn't that funny.

Maybe I should watch it again sans drink, but really don't want to if it's just those 4 eps and it's done.
Hopefully it turns in to an anthology series where they can cover the origins of other beings, characters, events, etc. in the Witcherverse.

Last edited:
shogun shogun Master Zik Master Zik

Yall were right, Blood Origin was legit. The story was really good. I hope they do another prequel showing what happen to the dwarves who ran the world before Elves.

While watching, I kept wondering how humans would show up in this world, glad that was explained.

I understand seeing a lot of negative reviews would make someone not want to watch a show but seemed like most of them already hated it before watching and for other reasons.

I've only watched the show, I didn't even know there were books and games till after I finished S1.

Book purests do this for every show.

I've enjoyed everything netflix has put out on this story so far.

"Lou"

Solid story and some cool little realistic fight scenes.
Jurnee Smollett was killing me with some of her low awareness but it was still solid .
Allison Janney did her thing.

Hyped for season 2 of vikings valhalla in a few weeks. Curious when The Last Kingdom movie releases.

Queen Latifah went out like a fool in a few of these scenes.
Some wild racist scenes in this movie. (Nothing too unbearable).
Nice swerve towards the end . (Kinda obvious though).

Watched the And 1 doc today and I enjoyed it

Hella nostalgic :wow: the shirts, the VHS tapes

The ESPN show was so dope :emoji_fire: I need to find out how I can watch those episodes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , any ideas?

I had no idea Marbury hurt his ankle in the first game in And1's

The Nike rip off :lol: saw one of them wearing Air Jet Flights in the commercial:emoji_fire: then Vince Carter signed with them after wearing And1's in the dunk contest:lol:

The ESPN show was so dope :emoji_fire: I need to find out how I can watch those episodes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , any ideas?

The Nike rip off :lol: saw one of them wearing Air Jet Flights in the commercial:emoji_fire: then Vince Carter signed with them after wearing And1's in the dunk contest:lol:
I'm sure Nike threw Vince a nice bag that And1 couldn't compete with.

Why you using spoilers for this :lol:

Violet: 24 years before the heist
Green: 7 years before the heist
Yellow: 6 weeks before the heist
Orange: 3 weeks before the heist
Blue: 5 days before the heist
White: The day of the heist
Red: The morning after the heist
Pink: 6 months after the heist

Back
Top Bottom