The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Gotta have the money to be willing to greenlight it and actually think it’s a good idea that will in turn make you some money.

I’d imagine it’s a pretty tough.
Not everything is going to be Kobra Kai, Arrested Development, Lucifer, etc.

I think these streaming wars are starting to show losses. Can these services afford to operate in the red all the time?

Not everything is going to be Kobra Kai, Arrested Development, Lucifer, etc.

I think these streaming wars are starting to show losses. Can these services afford to operate in the red all the time?

It seems like only Amazon right now, and they've always been more cautious than the others. That might change with LOTR. They spent a lot of money on that, and I'm not sure how things will change with the amount they invested in it.

Disney, HBO Max and Netflix have all changed. Your customer base is going to max out, and there's so much competition these streaming services become like cable. I got Peacock and Paramount free. I wouldn't have them otherwise.

Last edited:
Every now and then they catch one of those surprise hits. And they're never the same, but somehow they still just roll with analytics and trends.

I totally forgot Kaleidoscope could be watched in any order so I just went from Episode 1 to 6 :lol: I personally really enjoyed it

I didn't realize till towards the end that the episodes were color coded. Not a fan of how it ended, but I guess we were left to assume who made the deadly shot from one of the hints dropped in the episode.

People were hyping up Gangs of London. On episode 2 and it's pretty good so far. The fight scenes have been excellent. Really brutal and bloody. Reminds me of the fight scenes in Banshee with seeing limbs get broken and a lot people getting stabbed.

I didn't realize till towards the end that the episodes were color coded. Not a fan of how it ended, but I guess we were left to assume who made the deadly shot from one of the hints dropped in the episode.
Assuming you watched White last, you should definitely know who did it.

1673294927842.png

Season 2 of Gangs Of London is doing too much. Story is starting to get messy with so many subplots going on and fake-out deaths. Lale is pure fire though. Would watch a show just about her.

They were saying that because Amazon owns MGM, but doesn't mean all their media will come in-house or to the new MGM+ app. Which I won't even look at, at my streaming apps limit.
That’s a big wow if true. There are so many streaming services now. I thought the MGM purchase was to add content onto Prime Video.

Btw my best friend is on the show pressure cooker that comes out tomorrow. Cooking competition show big brother style. Pretty crazy to see him on a Netflix show let alone someone I know. He’s been on a few cooking show as well.
Watched 3 episodes last night. So who’s your friend? :nerd:

Hope it’s not Sergei :lol:

People were hyping up Gangs of London. On episode 2 and it's pretty good so far. The fight scenes have been excellent. Really brutal and bloody. Reminds me of the fight scenes in Banshee with seeing limbs get broken and a lot people getting stabbed.
This reminds me that I need to start s2 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom