The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Looks like this season is going on a different direction. But being a psychopath AND a sumo has proved to be quite the horrifying combination :lol:
I so need to start You, hear so much about the show. Watching season 2 of Last Chance U basketball, man I missed this show. I remember when the first season team had there last game canceled because of Covid.
This new trend of splitting one season into multiple parts is annoying
I HATE that trend and don't even know where to go and protest it. Only thing I can do is not watch the show until all episodes for a season are out. I thought it was a recent trend but actually looked it up and seems it started in 03 with Sex & The City.

I just binged Oni: Thunder God's Tale with my 5 year old and OMG was that enjoyable. It's gotten 100% on Rottentomatoes. It has the Last Air Bender vibes but with a slightly more serious tone.

I wasn't planning on watching it as I put it on for my kid while I started cooking, but I ended up sitting down and binging the whole thing with her. :lol:

Eddie Murphy actually came across as a regular, relatable father from his generation. Not once through the movie was I thinking, "that's Eddie". He accomplished that without putting on prosthetics and becoming an entirely different character. It also helps that he doesn't come outside a lot IRL too lol

The Film was a great piece for these times.
It was an easy back to back watch for me.
Rounding third watch tonight.

j-cole-we-back.gif

We all in the paramount+ thread.
Homie wish you posted a link to thread, but we good.

Wasn't expecting much on the show definitely has me hooked. Stallone and Tyson get along good. Three episodes in hope Tyson don't get wacked, dad would be HOT.

Dad so ashamed of son, that seen when he was talking to the mirror. :smh:

You People was better than I thought and got a few laughs out of me. Solid late night watch. New New done got THICK…

It was just ok. I didnt hate it. Very played out cross-cultural love story. A few good messages about race relations thrown in there. Other messages like my mans mother doing the most was lame as hell. I know some people do act like that, but her lack of self awareness was almost unbelievable. :lol:

Wow, you people has been cringe so far but I can’t stop watching lol

Gave master of none vibes with the confiding in the podcast partner friend

Empty calories with few redeeming moments but still got some cheap laughs outta me

Tell your platform has declined in quality without telling me your platform has declined in quality

Not going to lie off top trying to think what show I can't do without on Netflix. Peakcock, Prime, and Paramount+ is in constant rotation right now. About to demote Netflix app on my Samsung TV. Move it down past YouTube and the free Samsung TV app. LMAO.

I’m sure they could implement a travel notification system like the banks do for credit cards. Then flag accounts potentially abusing the system. The vast majority of people aren’t spending months away from home.

Finished Kaleidoscope a few days ago. Love a good heist.
The heist itself and the planning was cool. I watched the show in chronological order and enjoyed it up until the heist conclusion.
I'm sorry but Hannah is wildin for what she did. I kind of get why but it felt like she ruined such a good heist and her reason was goofy. Took back the bonds to protect her dad from who he was stealing from. So instead of being rich and on the run. He was broke and on the run essentially dooming him to the same fate. Then was like call me when you're ready to talk......

Back
Top Bottom