The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I quit after 3 episodes. I cant. Im not a huge fan of these politcal type shows, if anything it needs to be like Designated Survivor or House of Cards or something to keep my interest.

Starting Beef now, 1st episode in and im a fan. One dude got the sweater game on lock. :pimp:

You’re in the NBA Thread. You know 703 hwy 703 hwy is just a natural born hater. Beef is fire

This show The Nurse so far is one of the dumbest medical shows Ive ever seen so im watching it. :lol:

I guess JCO doesnt do hospital site visits in Denmark. :lol:

This show The Nurse so far is one of the dumbest medical shows Ive ever seen so im watching it. :lol:

I guess JCO doesnt do hospital site visits in Denmark. :lol:

I just watched that on my flight earlier! It was not good at all IMO and I am not a harsh critic. However, as dumb as it was, it was a true story :lol:. Christina’s sentence :wow:

HALE-to-the-MFing-YES!

The best ones were the early British ones, IMO.
Skip the first episode.

Don't listen to him riverdale road riverdale road . Definitely watch the first episode. Funnily enough, the Prime Minister from the first episode of Black Mirror is the Prime Minister on The Diplomat. Couldn't stop thinking of the Black Mirror episode (PAUSE!)

15 Million Merits was depressing :smh:

The Entire History of You hits different. I can't remember what came first - watching this episode or my experience but I definitely remember finding out some unsavory **** in detail about my gf at the time and was reminded of this episode so it hits different. This tech would be a horrible idea because it would go down exactly like it did with ole boy for some folks

I just watched that on my flight earlier! It was not good at all IMO and I am not a harsh critic. However, as dumb as it was, it was a true story :lol:. Christina’s sentence :wow:

Im still watching so no spoilers but this is dumb. They acting like it takes prime detective work to figure out who's been killing the patients. :lol:

The non-monitored medication room though. :lol:

Im still watching so no spoilers but this is dumb. They acting like it takes prime detective work to figure out who's been killing the patients. :lol:

The non-monitored medication room though. :lol:

No one defends a nurse this much. This show is infuriating. :rofl:

That's the whole thing, though bro...I can't even say the show is dumb is because it is all based on a true story! It's the hospital staff that are the dumb ones :lol: Let us know what you think when it's done

:lol: I thought she had the plant sustenance situation under control till she gave it up she basically Googled her entire Empire.

Been admiring the main actress and the Indian one in Shadow and Bone.
IMG_3153.png

Back
Top Bottom