The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Started obsession based on comments in here

Decently entertaining so far hope it gets darker or more interesting tho

So far ok I get it a scum bag dad and scum bag lady being scum. I’m gonna need more to the story and reason to care about these characters

Any watch Young Wallander? Almost done with S2. Its cool, one of those not great but a solid watch type shows. Just bugs me that I keep thinking its a show set in the UK cause everyone seems to have a British accent bruv but its really set in Sweden. :lol:

the diplomat season 1 was cool
1682528938353.png
The DIPLOMAT is a slow slow bunt but it’s so good.
This is Aaron Sorkin level dialogue.

I binged this Wednesday on my flight here and it was really good IMO but in all fairness, this is one of my favorite genres. Hubby was moving grimey frfr but I can actually respect it in a way.

I started The Diplomat. Im intrigued but damn its slow. :lol:

I quit after 3 episodes. I cant. Im not a huge fan of these politcal type shows, if anything it needs to be like Designated Survivor or House of Cards or something to keep my interest.

Starting Beef now, 1st episode in and im a fan. One dude got the sweater game on lock. :pimp:

Sweet Tooth s2 dropped today. Will probably get into it this weekend, first season was entertaining but I'm not sure how the long gap will affect things going into s2.

Back
Top Bottom