The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The patient was slooooooow. Was over it after a few episodes but I guess it won’t be that bad now that you can binge the whole series.

I binged it on Sunday/Monday evening before the game. There were a lot of sub-25 min episodes to start so it was a relatively quick watch. I hated the antagonist. I also remembered him as Ash from Black Mirror (S2E1 - Be Right Back) :lol: Doing that week-to-week must have been brutal.

Started Class of 09, definitely thought it was gonna be your run of the mill FBI show. Wasn’t expecting this :lol:
703 hwy 703 hwy worth the watch? I know you just started.

I was able to watch this yesterday while traveling (cross country flight WITH a layover FTL :sick: ) and I think it's worth the watch. 703 is spot on. I was NOT was expecting the direction it took at all. The general premise/concept is not only unique but it's pretty cool too IMO.

New episode of From out.

I didn't like Nathan at first I will go on record and say that. Just seemed like another hyped up white guy that would fold if pressed hard enough. However the first half of this episode I was with him, he might be onto something. Dawn convienently showing up not once but TWICE in the episode. I'm like damn that's kind of weird. Then the cicadas disappeared. I knew they would be gone the second I saw how long they were standing outside the door to talk. She also seemed real calm about everything, and the fact she said burn the body so quickly. Sigh then the end of the episode between him and the dude hounding Victor they have zero chill. They go zero to 100 real quick when dealing with people.

New episode of From out.

I didn't like Nathan at first I will go on record and say that. Just seemed like another hyped up white guy that would fold if pressed hard enough. However the first half of this episode I was with him, he might be onto something. Dawn convienently showing up not once but TWICE in the episode. I'm like damn that's kind of weird. Then the cicadas disappeared. I knew they would be gone the second I saw how long they were standing outside the door to talk. She also seemed real calm about everything, and the fact she said burn the body so quickly. Sigh then the end of the episode between him and the dude hounding Victor they have zero chill. They go zero to 100 real quick when dealing with people.

I didn't click the spoiler yet...is this Episode 8 form 6/11 (Forest for the Trees) or the upcoming 6/18 Episode 9 (Ball of Magic Fire). The latter doesn't seem to be available for me yet

Is peripheral that virtual reality show with chloe moretz? I kinda still hate amazon for cancelling good shows I liked.

Is peripheral that virtual reality show with chloe moretz? I kinda still hate amazon for cancelling good shows I liked.

Yes. It's on my list of shows to peep after my coworker brought it up earlier. I don't want to burn through too many shows yet, especially with the ramifications of the strike impacting future releases

Yes that’s it, and PRIME Def the worst with cancelling great shows. It’s like you get 1 Season with them and it’s over

It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen in the last 10years for sure. On episode 4 or the half way point and it keeps turning up, no fumbles.

Unreal.
Absolutely unreal.
This shouldn’t be under the radar.
It’s the same feeling I got watching Mr. Robot.
I could not understand how I was one of the few talking about it….

good looking out. just watched the first ep and i’m in. seems like a very timely show given apple just release their new VR headset.

the enucleation scene was wild :lol:

It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen in the last 10years for sure. On episode 4 or the half way point and it keeps turning up, no fumbles.
Obviously don't know what shows you watch but last 10 years, is a pretty BOLD statement to make. I will give episode 1 a watch at least based off that.
I guess you are REALLY in for Black Mirror. :rofl:
Don't even need to watch the trailer already in for Extraction 2.

Obviously don't know what shows you watch but last 10 years, is a pretty BOLD statement to make. I will give episode 1 a watch at least based off that.
I mean, I've watched all the shows we'd all agree are "TOP SHOWS".

When I think top shows I think Breaking Bad/BCSAUL, MR RObot, Arrested Develpmont, GOT, Friday Night Lights, Leftovers, Twin Peaks, Mad Man, Wire, Sopranos....you know, the top ****.

It has been done before, kind of but not like this.
This is done right.
It's like a good version of WestWorld slash Sense8.
Same Universe.
It's tough.
They could really FUBAR this joint in the second half of this Season, but I don't see it happening, right now I'm just impressed.

I mean, I've watched all the shows we'd all agree are "TOP SHOWS".

When I think top shows I think Breaking Bad/BCSAUL, MR RObot, Arrested Develpmont, GOT, Friday Night Lights, Leftovers, Twin Peaks, Mad Man, Wire, Sopranos....you know, the top ****.

It has been done before, kind of but not like this.
This is done right.
It's like a good version of WestWorld slash Sense8.
Same Universe.
It's tough.
They could really FUBAR this joint in the second half of this Season, but I don't see it happening, right now I'm just impressed.
WestWorld for me went down after the first season, not sure if I'm even going to follow it up.

Back
Top Bottom