The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

WestWorld for me went down after the first season, not sure if I'm even going to follow it up.
Dude I couldn't finish it.
I was hooked early on, and by the time we got 6-7episodes in I threw in the towel.
They really F'ed that up for me.

Dude I couldn't finish it.
I was hooked early on, and by the time we got 6-7episodes in I threw in the towel.
They really F'ed that up for me.
it got quite weird for me. love the premise at first and then it died somehow. too bad it didn't end as strong as it started. not sure which part of the second season I stopped watching it.

First new episode of a black Mirror. :nthat: :pimp::pimp:

MOFO Stremberry

First two episodes so far straight of Black Mirror. Second episode is a little slow to start FYI. Nice little Easter egg in second episode if you pay attention.

Last edited:
Episode 4 of The Peripheral…..😮

I have to imagine this in real time, our World:and exactly what I’d feel the moment I learned what was in store for me, the whole timeline laid out like that?

I’d probably Die soon after going 120mph down the road of life.

Last edited:
Black Mirror continues to deliver.
I enjoyed four of the five episodes, Mazey Day was kind of meh to me. One plot point mentioned was pointless to me.

Don't understand the point of providing us with the time frame for this. Mentioning Tom and Kate's new baby Suri did nothing; technically this could have taken place today

Joan is Awful - 5/5
Loch Henry - 5/5
Beyond the Sea - 5/5
Mazy Day - 3/5
Demon 79 - 5/5

Haven't finished Demon 79, about 5/10 more minutes but it is. :pimp:

I mean, I've watched all the shows we'd all agree are "TOP SHOWS".

When I think top shows I think Breaking Bad/BCSAUL, MR RObot, Arrested Develpmont, GOT, Friday Night Lights, Leftovers, Twin Peaks, Mad Man, Wire, Sopranos....you know, the top ****.

It has been done before, kind of but not like this.
This is done right.
It's like a good version of WestWorld slash Sense8.
Same Universe.
It's tough.
They could really FUBAR this joint in the second half of this Season, but I don't see it happening, right now I'm just impressed.
I never liked most of the shows you listed, but you already got me hooked will try and get an episode in on The Periphel over the weekend. I liked Mad Man but got PISSED when Don divorced his wife and married the secretary when he had a woman who was really into him that was career-focused. LOL. I stopped watching the show after that. LMAO.

Completely forgot Black Mirror was coming until last night.

About 2/3 of the way through Beyond the Sea and homeboy is wildin’.

EDIT:

1687010320190.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad to see some positive feedback (haven't read your posts in detail yet). I got a Reddit notification about some reviews too. Watching this tonight by any means necessary :lol:

I enjoyed four of the five episodes, Mazey Day was kind of meh to me. One plot point mentioned was pointless to me.

Don't understand the point of providing us with the time frame for this. Mentioning Tom and Kate's new baby Suri did nothing; technically this could have taken place today

Joan is Awful - 5/5
Loch Henry - 5/5
Beyond the Sea - 5/5
Mazy Day - 3/5
Demon 79 - 5/5

Haven't finished Demon 79, about 5/10 more minutes but it is. :pimp:

Im on Loch Henry. I have to restart it cause I keep watching it while Im tired. I like the build up so far to whatever is about to transpire.

Finally finished The Peripheral, buddy-

They even gave us a Post Credit Scene, this is definitely getting watched again as soon as I finish Black Mirror.

Back
Top Bottom