The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Black Mirror back! loved the season....Demon 79, Joan is Awful, lock henry...

love Boney M.!! JUST so happens I was listening to their HITS DAY BEFORE I WATCHED the episode....creative team should have ended the episode(Demon 79) with their track Sunny

Boney M.!!!!!
hope it leads to revival, similar to that kate bush song

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the new Black Mirror season. I think I need to rewatch Demon 79 because I saw it in pieces and it didn’t pop out to me like it has for everyone else.

The plot twists in Joan is Awful, Loch Henry and Beyond the Sea were all :wow: :wow:

Mazey Day left something to be desired for me. I may need to read some reviews/recaps about the deeper meaning behind the twist.

One thing I love is that they’re able to get known actors and actresses from other shows/movies. They went all out this season with Annie Murphy, Selma Hayek, Michael Cera, Myha’la Herrold, John Hannah, Josh Hartnett, Aaron Paul, Kate Mara, Zazie Beetz and a bunch of others that I know I’m missing.

I guess I’m good for another four years :lol: |l

I enjoyed four of the five episodes, Mazey Day was kind of meh to me. One plot point mentioned was pointless to me.

Don't understand the point of providing us with the time frame for this. Mentioning Tom and Kate's new baby Suri did nothing; technically this could have taken place today

Story seems to be based in 2005/2006

Amarie - One Thing released
Apple iPod shuffle released
Battle of Telefar Iraq
Chrysler 300 1st model
Ed Hardy peaked around then
Dial Up Internet
Elle Girl Magazine

But like you said..the time frame did nothing and that ending was :sick::smh::smh:

I really enjoyed the new Black Mirror season. I think I need to rewatch Demon 79 because I saw it in pieces and it didn’t pop out to me like it has for everyone else.

The plot twists in Joan is Awful, Loch Henry and Beyond the Sea were all :wow: :wow:

Mazey Day left something to be desired for me. I may need to read some reviews/recaps about the deeper meaning behind the twist.

One thing I love is that they’re able to get known actors and actresses from other shows/movies. They went all out this season with Annie Murphy, Selma Hayek, Michael Cera, Myha’la Herrold, John Hannah, Josh Hartnett, Aaron Paul, Kate Mara, Zazie Beetz and a bunch of others that I know I’m missing.

I guess I’m good for another four years :lol: |l

Joan is Awful was very BM-esque. Plost twist was good then it just spiraled down for me, did not like the ending at all.

Mazey Day was fire. :pimp:

Black Mirror back! loved the season....Demon 79, Joan is Awful, lock henry...

love Boney M.!! JUST so happens I was listening to their HITS DAY BEFORE I WATCHED the episode....creative team should have ended the episode(Demon 79) with their track Sunny

Boney M.!!!!!
hope it leads to revival, similar to that kate bush song
Rasputin was it?
One of the greatest live performers right there.

WIDE awake about to get it in with the last episode of From.

We ready.

What were your thoughts? Last night was actually the second to last episode. Next week is the season Finale.

riverdale road riverdale road we get some answers but even MORE questions :smh: Really need that Finale to be two hours (even though I know its 1hr) but at least give us 60 mins instead of 48 |l

Finished Black Mirror.

1. Beyond the Sea
2. Mazey Day
3. Demon 79
4. Loch Henry
5. Joan is Awful

The ending of Beyond the Sea is just nuts. I mean they all were, cept Joan. :lol: That ending was wild trash.

From is just getting carried away at this point. Further and further from any type of explanation.

I don't know if it is because I am watching it as it airs as opposed to Lost which I binged all the seasons prior to the final one (which I watched live) but it seems like we are never going to get any answers. Definitely not much they can do in 48-60 minutes next week.

I don't know if it is because I am watching it as it airs as opposed to Lost which I binged all the seasons prior to the final one (which I watched live) but it seems like we are never going to get any answers. Definitely not much they can do in 48-60 minutes next week.

So the new thing is its going Nightmare on Elm street on the town? :lol:

I didnt like that conspiracy theory white dude but he was starting to low key make more sense than anything else on From.

It's definitely setting us up to NOT get answers.
I think that is why I felt like the Season Finale already happened.
What I was expecting to happen actually went even further into the rabbit hole, and presented a whole new set of issues, just felt like a Season ender
Feel like we've already seen this with The Leftovers.

Damn seems like Black Mirror fell off.

The turn in Beyond The Sea was some bull ****. I get its the 60s so they want to play off those cults and all that but how was there no protection for an astronaut's family? :lol:

I could see a twist like dude banging his wife a mile away or the potential of one of them killing each other in the spaceship but what actually happened? :wow:

Last edited:
The dream **** in From is confusing as hell.

Honestly they cooked it they can't figure that **** out next week. I'm just gonna assume everyone dead and tired as hell in s3.

Damn seems like Black Mirror fell off.

The turn in Beyond The Sea was some bull ****. I get its the 60s so they want to player off those cults and all that but gow was there was nonprotection for an astronaut's family? :lol:

I could see a twist lime dude banging his wife a mile away or the potential of one of them killing each other on the space station but **** actually happened? :wow:

I for sure thought (and according to some other places like reddit) that the twist was he was gonna maybe stay in dukes body and lock him out or something and eithee the wife woudnt know or “fall in love” again. The actual ending made sense but totally didnt expect that.

Back
Top Bottom