The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

just started with the new season of the Witcher S3. finished episode 1 and the show seem to have significantly improved overall. missed both my baes Yenny and Ciri a lot. show seemed to show more rpg gaming feel to it which is a nice touch. this scene in particular has some great camera work and setting....

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3,844
Since there’s only 5 episodes in trying to hold off as long as i can eat watching the 3rd one

American Gladiators!!! My god if you weren’t old enough to remember that being on tv y’all missed out on a wild show.

Since there’s only 5 episodes in trying to hold off as long as i can eat watching the 3rd one

American Gladiators!!! My god if you weren’t old enough to remember that being on tv y’all missed out on a wild show.
my sister-in-law had a huge crush on Nitro during it's peak.

if anyone was into Lincoln Lawyer, season 2 is debuting July 6th.

I really enjoyed the 1st season, probably gonna rewatch some episodes to remind myself of the ending

Between this and Suits my guy is going to have an honorary JD by the end of the summer :lol: :pimp:

Good looks though, would have totally missed this.

just finished watching Dungeons and Dragons. good entertainment I should say. love the easter eggs with some of the guest characters from the original cartoon show.

just started with the new season of the Witcher S3. finished episode 1 and the show seem to have significantly improved overall. missed both my baes Yenny and Ciri a lot. show seemed to show more rpg gaming feel to it which is a nice touch. this scene in particular has some great camera work and setting....
I've been really, really trying to like the show for years now, but it's just... not good IMO. The screenplay is quite weak and I don't know how they managed to make watching it a slog. The third season in particular is far too slow and I must say, I don't care one bit about any of the characters outside of the main four (Jaskier included). They should've just made the show about Geralt walking around rural areas, picking up contracts, and training to take down a flock of wyverns or something, that would've been infinitely more watchable than this... I've only watched 3 episodes of this season yet, so maybe things will improve for me but I doubt it...

(I can tell that you love The Wild Hunt as well, but I don't think comparing the show to that masterpiece does it any favors :smile: )

I've been really, really trying to like the show for years now, but it's just... not good IMO. The screenplay is quite weak and I don't know how they managed to make watching it a slog. The third season in particular is far too slow and I must say, I don't care one bit about any of the characters outside of the main four (Jaskier included). They should've just made the show about Geralt walking around rural areas, picking up contracts, and training to take down a flock of wyverns or something, that would've been infinitely more watchable than this... I've only watched 3 episodes of this season yet, so maybe things will improve for me but I doubt it...

(I can tell that you love The Wild Hunt as well, but I don't think comparing the show to that masterpiece does it any favors :smile: )
well, let's not put our expectations as high as they come in comparison to the game as the Wild Hunt was well polished. I can understand the show seems to be quite underwhelming considering the budget or the entire budget is spent on Henry Cavill. what I've noticed though is the improvement from season to season. S1 imo was atrocious in terms of effect and more like a cheap sci-fi tv show. guess Netflix didn't spent much resources on the show and could only imagine if they spent that much like how HBO did with TLOU.

Don't think you have to spend that much to have that "adventurous" feel Witcher lacks sometimes because it's such a slog. In too deep now though.

I'm on a 90 day trial of Apple tv in order to watch Hijack and while I have the service I'm finally giving some of their other content a chance.

I watched the first season of See years ago and was not impressed at all. However, it looks like Apple has come a long way since then.

I started The Foundation the other day and I really like it. It fills the void that Raised By Wolves left behind. I'm half way through the first season and I actually think the story is better than RBW as well.

Season 2 starts soon and I'm excited to have a new show. Hopefully some of you guys are fans.

Im digging Hijack so far and the episodic releases gives me a chance to catch up on other shows in the queue i.e Tulsa King. In terms of Apple, they have low key been putting out heat for a min..

Severance :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Silo
Ted Lasso

Back
Top Bottom