The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Here they come they come for three. So lets go out in the woods in a group of three.

Just watched From. One answered thousand more revealed. Lol

I watched earlier. The fact that I have to wait 8-12 months for this bull**** to come back and answer some got damb questions has me more mad than anything :angry: :smh: :lol:

No doubt the ending was crazy but I need that as a midseason finale where we got a couple weeks or months off due to holidays or seasons turning. Not a full blown year :lol: And don’t get me wrong, I liked the reveal but as a someone watching live, week-to-week, it sucks. Binge watchers a few years from now are going to rejoice

ran out of things to watch so randomly put on Suits since it popped up on my netflix suggestion.

really entertaining show, about 4 seasons in and the story line is still strong. reminds me HBO's Industry minus the cocaine addictions and tiddy content. didn't realize it until i watched this show but meaghan markle :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

Is Keep Breathing worth the watch? I like the survival aspect of it but all these flashbacks are annoying af and im only maybe halfway or nearly done with episode 2.

Been waiting for the season 2 of From to finish so I can binge watch, so catching up on episode 3 so far. What's been annoying me as a plot hole..
The dad of the main family is an ENGINEER. I watched him connect everything electrical in a small town to build a trans-dimensional ultrasonic radio tower, but won't setup some basic traps:

Dig big ditch for monsters to fall in (covered up) , molotov cocktails, bear traps, lure monsters somewhere and set on fire, traps in the water, electrical fence, electrical water, barbed wire, lure them in a building and collapse it etc. Don't care what kind of magical powers they got, need to at least TRY fire.

ran out of things to watch so randomly put on Suits since it popped up on my netflix suggestion.

really entertaining show, about 4 seasons in and the story line is still strong. reminds me HBO's Industry minus the cocaine addictions and tiddy content. didn't realize it until i watched this show but meaghan markle :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:
Binged Suits at the beginning of the pandemic. Solid show to burn through without having to pay 100% attention.

my lady got me hooked with "SUITS" years ago. very entertaining if you are into that kind of legal drama. also, the women are hot.

if you find those kind of legal drama/comedy shows entertaining, you can try "THE PRACTICE" and "BOSTON LEGAL". I love "BOSTON LEGAL" a lot and highly recommend it.

Been waiting for the season 2 of From to finish so I can binge watch, so catching up on episode 3 so far. What's been annoying me as a plot hole..
The dad of the main family is an ENGINEER. I watched him connect everything electrical in a small town to build a trans-dimensional ultrasonic radio tower, but won't setup some basic traps:

Dig big ditch for monsters to fall in (covered up) , molotov cocktails, bear traps, lure monsters somewhere and set on fire, traps in the water, electrical fence, electrical water, barbed wire, lure them in a building and collapse it etc. Don't care what kind of magical powers they got, need to at least TRY fire.
GET OUT!!!!

I honestly never even thought of that watching the season. Like trap them in a hole and wait and see what happens when the sun comes out.

Binged Suits at the beginning of the pandemic. Solid show to burn through without having to pay 100% attention.

my lady got me hooked with "SUITS" years ago. very entertaining if you are into that kind of legal drama. also, the women are hot.

Suits is :smokin :smokin :smokin I got put on shortly after it started in 2011 so I watched most of it live. Was shocked to see it on NFLX but would definitely recommend it for all the reasons you guys mentioned.

This reminded me...how does content sharing work across streaming platforms? For example - Suits S1-8 are on NFLX but Peacock also has Suits S1-9. I guess some shows/movies decide to distribute to multiple services? I also noticed sometimes movies will expire on HBOMax then go over to Starz, Showtime, etc. or vice versa. Not really sure how it works

These are my fav kinda shows. :lol: Its why its hard for me to watch foreign films with subs cause I watch a show while also doing something else, phone etc.

Streaming services are trying to get every last penny
IMG_1378.jpeg

I got this :lol:

4BD07D92-42C5-4F2B-9FE9-D984F6F491A9.png

Just based on the different phrasing between our emails, I am assuming it is because you have gig-speed internet and I do not? Did you make that change recently? I think I've been seeing the commercials for it (the 10G ones) - is it worth it?

My problem is that I've been grandfathered into all these legacy plans for both cable/internet and cellular so there is a chance I am missing out because the plans I'm paying for don't exist anymore and are outdated :lol:|l

Just based on the different phrasing between our emails, I am assuming it is because you have gig-speed internet and I do not? Did you make that change recently? I think I've been seeing the commercials for it (the 10G ones) - is it worth it?

My problem is that I've been grandfathered into all these legacy plans for both cable/internet and cellular so there is a chance I am missing out because the plans I'm paying for don't exist anymore and are outdated :lol:|l

I’m pretty sure we haven’t made any changes and are paying the same amount we always have been. Account has been in my wife’s name for like 9 years but tied to my email.

FROM is Wilding with the Nursery Rhyme story line.
Jesus man, if I hear this huh thy come thy come for three unless you stop the melody **** one more time man. This joint has really jumped left.
“It’s laughing at you”

Come on man, not like this

Back
Top Bottom