The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I’m sorry, Im kind of new to Black Mirror but
Loch Henry, Beyond The Sea, and Mazey day have been CRACK imo!

Is this on par with most of the seasons?

I’ve heard mixed reviews about the show since day 1 but if this is what this show is bringing on the regular 😮

Demon 79 is next.

I don’t know how I watched them out of order but Striking Vipers and Joan is Awful were trash imo

I’ve heard mixed reviews about the show since day 1 but if this is what this show is bringing on the regular 😮

Demon 79 is next.

I don’t know how I watched them out of order but Striking Vipers and Joan is Awful were trash imo

Yea if you like this season you will like the others. Like most anthology type shows dont expect to enjoy every episode.

I don't know if it is because I am watching it as it airs as opposed to Lost which I binged all the seasons prior to the final one (which I watched live) but it seems like we are never going to get any answers. Definitely not much they can do in 48-60 minutes next week.
I mean there is always next season.
So the new thing is its going Nightmare on Elm street on the town? :lol:

I didnt like that conspiracy theory white dude but he was starting to low key make more sense than anything else on From.
I mean he was but he was just getting to carried away and showing his hand to quick. Dude said watch them he decided I watched Donna for 5 minutes let me capture her.
Damn seems like Black Mirror fell off.

The turn in Beyond The Sea was some bull ****. I get its the 60s so they want to player off those cults and all that but gow was there was nonprotection for an astronaut's family? :lol:

I could see a twist lime dude banging his wife a mile away or the potential of one of them killing each other on the space station but **** actually happened? :wow:
Yeah thought for sure he was going to take dudes wife and leave him stranded up there. LOL.
Selma was amazing in this. Love her cussing every other work :lol:
I was curious how far they were going to take it, like Cate Blanchet would show up and talk to both of them.

Demon 79 is next.

My mans just seen the Striking Vipers episode. :smh: I bet you will never look at Clarence or Falcon the same. :rofl:

When that season came out we all were like...
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vQlNKdllPSDNXOFFBQUFBQy9uYmEtZGVhbmRyZS1qb3JkYW4uZ2lm.gif

Make matter worse Falcon was in another Netflix movie and asked dude if he wanted to play video games. :smh:

Oh and Demon 79 was just w/e. Reminded me a bit of that M. Night movie where those ppl convinced that family the world was going to end. Only difference being there's a demon and the apocalypse was potentially real.

The show seems to have veered way off course from what it use to be. I don't know if it just got Americanized or its netflix's doing but a wait that long just for those 5 eps? Meh.

I did have a good laugh when Michael Cera was talking about fictive level one though :lol:

Last edited:

Demon 79 is next.

Damn, I wasn't expecting this (someone watching S6 without having seen the others) but if you enjoyed Loch Henry, Beyond The Sea and Mazey Day then you'll enjoy most of S1-S5. (S5 is the worse of S1-S5 IMO, though).

I don't think S1-S5 or even S1-S6 need to be watched in order but that's how I did it as a late comer to the show. A few easter eggs here and there but nothing that will throw off a plot in an episode if you missed it.

My mans just seen the Striking Vipers episode. :smh: I bet you will never look at Clarence or Falcon the same. :rofl:

When that season came out we all were like...
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vQlNKdllPSDNXOFFBQUFBQy9uYmEtZGVhbmRyZS1qb3JkYW4uZ2lm.gif

Make matter worse Falcon was in another Netflix movie and asked dude if he wanted to play video games. :smh:

I must of selected the wrong season be cause I thought it was S6 but AAAAAAAYOOOOOOO I was almost done with the show but Loch Henry saved the day!

:lol: How in the hell do you jump straight to Striking Vipers?

It might depend when he went on NFLX (prior to S6 dropping or after) but sometimes when you go to a show and click Episodes it will start with first episode of the latest Season. Or maybe he accidentally scrolled down to S5 and it took him to the first episode. I've gotten got before watching shows and jumping seasons accidentally only to realize like 3/4 of an episode in :lol:

Bro is going to be conflicted watching S1E1: The National Anthem :lol:

Demon 79 is next.

Just go ahead and watch Season 1 next and go from there.
None of them have to be in order but they aren't exactly stand alone either.

Some things in Season 1 or 2 will be represented or spoke about in later Seasons.
You will see what I mean.....
Most ppl don't like S1 E1 but I was stoked to see it happen to a Prominent Political Figure even if it were just TV but I knew from then on, I was in for a no holds barred Series
Don't forget to do White Christmas. Think it's after season 2.

There should be a film coming in the next few years based on The Entire History of You(Season 2) Nah Season 1 ep 3,
Downey Jr bought the right to it immediately after watching that Black Mirror EPISODE

I mean there is always next season.
I mean he was but he was just getting to carried away and showing his hand to quick. Dude said watch them he decided I watched Donna for 5 minutes let me capture her.

I guess there is always next season but there are soooo many questions. One of the big differentiators from this and LOST is that FROM is on a "Premium" network so we are getting 10 episode seasons for 10 weeks straight, wait a year then 10 more.

LOST was a network television show so we were getting seasons of 20+ episodes the first few seasons from late September/October to Late May. Then the last 3 seasons they had episodes in the mid-to-high teens from late January/Early Feb

The lost format made having all those questions more palatable because at least you knew answers were coming soon. I could see how that might turn people off for a premium network show because you get 10 weeks of constantly adding questions then have to wait 10+ more months for new content. There doesn't seem to be enough runway to answer them all at this rate :lol:

There should be a film cming in the next few years based on The Entire History of You(Season 2)
Downey Jr bought the right to it immediately after watching that Blacak Mirror EPISODE

Is a film confirmed or are you speculating? Will it be made in conjunction with the BM folks?

Is a film confirmed or are you speculating? Will it be made in conjunction with the BM folks?
It was talked about around the release of Season 1 and then it got buried.
Probably all the MARVEL Films and Downey Jr lack of time, but last Christmas he was talking about it, an interview or Podcast or something and it was discussed again as a upcoming project.

Maybe it was just me but this season I happened to notice all the easter eggs and refrences a lot more this season.

Streamberry having all those other previous BM episodes.

The San Junipero doc.

I must of selected the wrong season be cause I thought it was S6 but AAAAAAAYOOOOOOO I was almost done with the show but Loch Henry saved the day!
Same happened to me.

I didn't know how many episodes s6 had so I just kept clicking next episode. Then Striking Vipers started to play. I said nope! No need to rewatch this.

Last edited:
Damn seems like Black Mirror fell off.

The turn in Beyond The Sea was some bull ****. I get its the 60s so they want to play off those cults and all that but how was there no protection for an astronaut's family? :lol:

I could see a twist like dude banging his wife a mile away or the potential of one of them killing each other in the spaceship but what actually happened? :wow:
Yes, yes it has

Watched all the eps shaking my head

Most if not all of them were pure garbage

Watching Extraction II, wild that cop cars don't have bullet proof glass. Also between Rose in The Night Agent and the mom in Extraction, women been the real MVP lately. Homie face when Thor destroyed his plane was priceless. Had me WEAK.

Can't lie definitely expected more from him in Extraction II, when I saw him in the first scene I was like oh we getting a nice battle between him and Chris.
licensed-image.jpg

Son should have got left, moms should of punched him in the face after seeing the helicopter. Movie was pretty good though, enjoyed it. I don't know about going to the theaters to see it, but watching at home perfect.

Back
Top Bottom