The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man I'm still only paying $8.99 I've been grandfathered in each price hike... Netflix has been basura the last couple months... adding ads (I'll never pay for adds), raising prices almost double, splitting seasons into 2 parts, at best mediocre content. I hate letting the $8.99 go, but I think it's time to 86 netflix. I've subscribed since 2013 never missed a month. Not sure if it's this writers strike making so much trouble, or netflix greed. Appletv+ has been where it's at for me right now, they don't have a ton of content but EVERY show I've watched has been gold. $6.99 too, if not checked it out I can run off at least 10 great shows I've watched the last month or so. Prime is also adding ads in January for 3 dollars more you can opt not to get them. Such a scam to me I'm already paying for the service now you want me to pay to not get ads... streaming is just turned into cable...

I been watching HEELS on starz till they pulled it from their lineup yesterday. I was only on Ep3 of S2

I'll probably start S3 of top boy tonight but with it being spooky season, it's horror movie time.

No One Can Save You on hulu was amazing. All i knew about it was someone on tik tok said it was MOTY so i said ok. Definitely surprised me and the main actress, wow such depth. 8.5/10 I just wish i had readjusted my TV and made it more vivd becasue majority of it takes place in the dark. Worth a watch.

Man, I just got a notification that “Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber” is coming to Netflix…it was a Showtime show. Also know that Netflix has Insecure…from HBO.

All the cross-pollination between these apps and shows, man :lol: :smh:

Man, I just got a notification that “Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber” is coming to Netflix…it was a Showtime show. Also know that Netflix has Insecure…from HBO.

All the cross-pollination between these apps and shows, man :lol: :smh:
This was really good but, you want to watch something really special, watch The PLAYLIST

Enjoying “Who Is Erin Carter?”. More entertaining than I expected.

Im halfway done, I like it but idk something about it makes it just mid for me. Maybe its the pacing, maybe its the story idk. I do like the lead though, mainly cause she was fire in Snabba Cash. :pimp:

Ok who's watched Oats Studios??? It is a series of short films. Had no clue what this thing was but gave it a shot

The first one is called Rakka.. it is an end of the world type scenario... with aliens... I actually enjoyed it! Is anyone familiar with this thing??

I'm going to keep watching the others and see what they're about. All of them seem sci-fi which is awesome

Ok who's watched Oats Studios??? It is a series of short films. Had no clue what this thing was but gave it a shot

The first one is called Rakka.. it is an end of the world type scenario... with aliens... I actually enjoyed it! Is anyone familiar with this thing??

I'm going to keep watching the others and see what they're about. All of them seem sci-fi which is awesome
they are pretty interesting watch to be honest.

one of my favorite movies. although I just can't get over this scene without having to lmao.
not sure if you guys see what I meant.

Attachments

• lof3.jpg
    lof3.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 61
  • lof1.jpg
    lof1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 62
  • lof4.jpg
    lof4.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • lof2.jpg
    lof2.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 1,971
Any end of the world type shows or movies yall recommend? 2012, Day After Tomorrow type of beat. Not that It All Ends or whatever its called joint though. Preferably English, though I will do a foreign if its really good.

Any end of the world type shows or movies yall recommend? 2012, Day After Tomorrow type of beat. Not that It All Ends or whatever its called joint though. Preferably English, though I will do a foreign if its really good.

Armageddon.
Maybe have already seen this since it's old- but I am an absolute sucker for Outbreak. Prob cuz it was one of the first movies that made an impression as a kid

Also try the short film on Oats Studio that I just posted about. It's the first episode

Early 2000's: Children of Men and War of Worlds. **** might have to fire those up now

Maybe have already seen this since it's old- but I am an absolute sucker for Outbreak. Prob cuz it was one of the first movies that made an impression as a kid

Also try the short film on Oats Studio that I just posted about. It's the first episode

Early 2000's: Children of Men and War of Worlds. **** might have to fire those up now
Outbreak was ok. I think the main selling point of that movie was that it was a true story. in comparison, I like Contagion better.

I maybe in the minority, but I liked Tom's War of the Worlds inspite of some annoying scenes on it.

anyway, here it goes as far as apocalypse type movies,

War of the Worlds
SnowPiercer
Book of Eli
Train to Busan

Seen Outbreak, that was good.

Outbreak was ok. I think the main selling point of that movie was that it was a true story. in comparison, I like Contagion better.

I maybe in the minority, but I liked Tom's War of the Worlds inspite of some annoying scenes on it.

anyway, here it goes as far as apocalypse type movies,

War of the Worlds
SnowPiercer
Book of Eli
Train to Busan

Hmm havent seen Snowpiercer or Book of Eli. Isnt Snowpiercer a movie and a show? Something like that.

Back
Top Bottom