The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

In the middle of the first episode. Enjoying it but getting super Succession Lite vibes lol
That first episode was eccentric.
The setting is beautiful.
The story is crazy AF, even for Flanagan.
There’s a TON happening. This is going to need an immediate rewatch upon completion, I r already missed some **** I can tell.
I had no idea the lady playing Camille is Flanagan’s wife in life. I always liked her look.

8/8
That ending was all the way perfect.
I’m so kissed it’s over, I think I’ll start it over.

Reactions: uno
The "coach" on Lupin clearly looks like someone wearing black face/mask and fake braids. :lol:>D
20231018_062542.jpg

Last edited:
Finished first two seasons of chucky on peacock. Never would have thought Chucky would be dumbed down so much. It has ayo stuff in there too with kids 🤮 tryna be woke

Chucky should have been fade everyone in that show. Also Andy grew up to be like 5’2 :lol:

Finished first two seasons of chucky on peacock. Never would have thought Chucky would be dumbed down so much. It has ayo stuff in there too with kids 🤮 tryna be woke

Chucky should have been fade everyone in that show. Also Andy grew up to be like 5’2 :lol:

The none evil chucky cracks me up.

Yea I'm fine with a same sex relationship arc but that really seemed forced in the show.

Yea I'm fine with a same sex relationship arc but that really seemed forced in the show.

All of the sex on there seemed forced including the hetero ones. The scene were dude was doing blow before he was about to have sex with his girl. No parental supervision on the show whatsoever. And Jennifer Tilly's character is annoying as f.

Mad plot holes. Terrible show but I felt compelled to watch it.

Just started Big Vape rise and fall of JUUL. I used to vape and remember by the time JUUL hit the scene i had quit cu it was when all the vape regulations started hitting. I remember reseller kids were slangin those pods. Never tried it but after seeing how it worked and that it replicated an actual cigarette it got me intrigued.

Watching this brought back the memories of spending money on vape juice and “knockoff” builds me rigs. Panzer is one i used to have lol. I still remember my favorite vape juice, Minnesota Menthol from vermillion rivers a tobacco, caramel menthol 😅

Watched Texas chainsaw massacre the 22 Netflix film. I don’t think no other film has made me more frustrated or or just be like these people are so stupid. I know horrors have there tropes, but man the decisions were absolutely awful.

Watched Texas chainsaw massacre the 22 Netflix film. I don’t think no other film has made me more frustrated or or just be like these people are so stupid. I know horrors have there tropes, but man the decisions were absolutely awful.
Yea most of the recent TCM movies have been pretty bad, but the '22 Netflix one was especially bad.

Back
Top Bottom