The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished Supercell. It was good. Interesting plot, good actors except maybe the kid that goes invisible.
I like that they don't automatically master their abilities and there's repercussions to using it.
My gripe was with the "criminal underworld" part. The gangs and the drug dealing was kind a corny. I know that wasn't the focus but it could have been a bit more believable.
Gangs pulling up on scooters was hilariously cheesy to me. :lol:

I got a free few months of Apple TV. Been watching Slow Horses which is great. It's a spy drama with Gary Oldman. Usual British thing of not very long series too so not a lot of commitment. 3 seasons up I think and another coming soon.

His character is great - he starts off as a total slob but he's actually great at his job.

1724747549740.png

Started this on my flight back from Hawaii yesterday. Man I’m hooked. I’ve always been a fan of Korean dramas and revenge like Oldboy and Lady Vengeance. You get a bit lost but the story recovers itself and answers the who’s that question you had in a previous episode :lol:

IMG_1478.jpeg

watched Incoming last night and it was surprisingly very funny . the scene with mom scolding both of em the day after "the party" :rofl:

definitely worth a watch ...

Netlix-Incoming-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to watch Dark Winds, I’m 3 episodes in. Idk if it’s my shrinking attention span but man this thing is very slow moving. Based on good reviews online, I’ll keep going for now

There is no saving or reviving this series.

After Peyton and Lucas left town the show became even more unrecognizable. Wasn't even about the same thing anymore.

So unless they copy and paste the first few seasons with new actors how they think they gonna get far with a continuation?

Never forget

FYI, I'd feel the same way if (and when) they try this with The O.C.

There is no saving or reviving this series.

After Peyton and Lucas left town the show became even more unrecognizable. Wasn't even about the same thing anymore.

So unless they copy and paste the first few seasons with new actors how they think they gonna get far with a continuation?

Never forget

FYI, I'd feel the same way if (and when) they try this with The O.C.

From a healing standpoint, I think this reboot has more to do with the women of the cast getting any opportunity to heal from their traumatic experience and gross treatment at the hands of the creator.

This was the biggest success the majority experienced in their acting career and it’s mared in sexual harrassment.

They get to take back the characters in a sense.

From a healing standpoint, I think this reboot has more to do with the women of the cast getting any opportunity to heal from their traumatic experience and gross treatment at the hands of the creator.

This was the biggest success the majority experienced in their acting career and it’s mared in sexual harrassment.

They get to take back the characters in a sense.
Oh ok. I never delved deep in to the scandal and behind the scenes stuff after the show started to get so bad. All that SA stuff just added insult to injury.

To me though, Hilarie kinda just gave up and married a damn near A-list actor, Bethany just didn't have it, and Sophia was the most successful.

Good for them I guess. So should I be expecting this to be centered on women's basketball and the character's daughters?

Oh ok. I never delved deep in to the scandal and behind the scenes stuff after the show started to get so bad. All that SA stuff just added insult to injury.

To me though, Hilarie kinda just gave up and married a damn near A-list actor, Bethany just didn't have it, and Sophia was the most successful.

Good for them I guess. So should I be expecting this to be centered on women's basketball and the character's daughters?

The actress who played Rachel is also involved as a producer of this reboot.

Might be centered around Brooke & Peyton’s now teenager offspring. Brooke had the twin boys. Peyton had a daughter.

Interested to see how they work around Lucas & Peyton’s marriage if Chad Michael Murray doesn’t come back.

Lucas having a fatherless teenager living in Tree Hill would be narratively insane. They’d have to kill Lucas :lol:

That boy Schwann was wild and nasty.

Half the **** I'm reading he did to women on the show were in front of the crew or his wife

Lucas not being in his kids life is narratively insane indeed :rofl: They would have to kill him off cuz divorce would not be enough. All you'd need is Nathan to show up and try to bag Peyton.

Lucas not being in his kids life is narratively insane indeed :rofl: They would have to kill him off cuz divorce would not be enough. All you'd need is Nathan to show up and try to bag Peyton.

Anothed wild narrative decision that would be. :lol:

Series ended with Nathan & Haley happily married with two children watching Jamie Scott become the all time leading scorer at Tree Hill High. All of this after Nathan had been held captive for ransom most of the year.

Back
Top Bottom