The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Came across a vid talking about Russell Brand and they mentioned he had some tie to Jimmy Savile. Looked him up, yikes, don't know how I missed this one but bout to check it out

But One Piece been lit especially recently.
It is currently but in the 10+ years I have invested into the series it was down on occasion. Whole Cake Island arc I’m looking at you, arc seemed to drag on forever. Oda and his lengthy and frequent breaks. I picked up the series half way into the four week break on chapter 400.

Homie just tell the job look I need these working conditions to change. He definitely has some pull after this long.

Came across a vid talking about Russell Brand and they mentioned he had some tie to Jimmy Savile. Looked him up, yikes, don't know how I missed this one but bout to check it out

This joint WILD dude kind of tried to give off a Willy Wonka eccentric vibe. However he got to be so famous that as they say in the show once you reach a certain level of notoriety you are allowed to do as you want. That made me think about Puffy doing whatever he wanted and feeling untouchable. Crazy how British Royals was asking him for his opinion on national issues.

Thinking back now and reflecting on the series so many red flags going off that people just kept overlooking. He was literally putting his business out on the streets and people just thought he was being funny.

Try and find something short to watch.

Watching season now, definitely bored two episodes in. Elliott is annoying AF and two episodes in. Writing seems like trash so far, trying to finish this show ASAP. Feels like they are just writing to fill time instead of furthering the plot.

Halfway through the season and I'm not impressed. I'm already invested so I'll see it through the end. I lowkey hate what the writers did to Luther. I swear he wasn't this dumb in seasons 1 and 2. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom