The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched Ip Man and Exit Through the Gift Shop tonight. Both were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been watching episodes of "River Monsters" on Netflix. Show is pretty sick. About a former biologist that fishes for crazy huge fishes/sharks/creatures that are rare to find.

I've been watching episodes of "River Monsters" on Netflix. Show is pretty sick. About a former biologist that fishes for crazy huge fishes/sharks/creatures that are rare to find.

Is Netflix worth the monthly fee? How often do new movies come on? And could I use the same account on my 360 and ps3?

Is Netflix worth the monthly fee? How often do new movies come on? And could I use the same account on my 360 and ps3?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Its worth it in tv shows alone. Plus tons of classic movies and documentaries for days. And yeah one account can be used on ps3, xbox and computer. I use a lady friends account on my ps3 and she has it on hers
pimp.gif
. Don't forget you can also get DVDs too.

Anyone peep that Restrepo? I watched a little bit of it but I had to go somewhere seemed real good.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Its worth it in tv shows alone. Plus tons of classic movies and documentaries for days. And yeah one account can be used on ps3, xbox and computer. I use a lady friends account on my ps3 and she has it on hers
pimp.gif
. Don't forget you can also get DVDs too.

Anyone peep that Restrepo? I watched a little bit of it but I had to go somewhere seemed real good.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

watched every single episode of the office, but i still need to catch up on season 7!
nerd.gif

Watched The Exam and definitely enjoyed, it was pretty good.

any recommendations on good comedy movies?

watched every single episode of the office, but i still need to catch up on season 7!
nerd.gif

Watched The Exam and definitely enjoyed, it was pretty good.

any recommendations on good comedy movies?

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

nerd.gif

Just finished season 6 also. I'm upset season 7 is DVD only
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

nerd.gif

Just finished season 6 also. I'm upset season 7 is DVD only
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Cosign on Wild and Wonderful Whites and King of Kong...
Rampage

Gunnin' for That #1 Spot

Tupac: Lost Prison Tapes

Capitalism: A Love Story

Back
Top Bottom